Chapter 5 (Yoongi)

"For the person to protect me for possibly my entire life, I have chosen...Yoongi."

Yoongi looked up at me from his spot on the floor. He simply nodded and continued to look blankly at the room. Some of the others clapped for Yoongi and some complained or questioned me.

"He's always so sleepy. But yeah, he could fight off those guys if he had to. You're in good hands." Jin shook Yoongi out of his thoughts. I giggled when he almost hit his head off the wall behind him. We all continued talking and I eventually started talking to Yoongi. He said that he's not always tired like people say but he just loves to sleep. Heh, what a person.

"Y/N, you should know this about me, I can be serious when I need to. So if you or we get attacked, I can handle it. But I also believe that if I weren't around, you could handle yourself. You look strong for a girl." He poked at my arm then my forehead. "I'm also very kind sometimes." We talked a bit more about stuff I like and what he likes. He suddenly asked, "Hey, here's an idea, let's go to Seoul tomorrow so you can get used to the place. It's huge so you're gonna have to learn it eventually." I nodded in agreement and we talked to the others about it.

After a long conversation with Hoseok and Yoongi about some noodles, Jin told us to go to bed. I followed the others out and walked down to my room. I changed and went to the bathroom. Yoongi was walking out of his room in his pajamas and Kumamon shirt. I just had to laugh in my hand. "What? What's so funny? Y/N?" I pointed to his shirt and he just shrugged and walked away. Later on, I kinda felt bad for laughing. Whenever I meet up with him I'll apologize.

Well, that wasn't too hard finding him. He passed by right as I opened the door after I finished in the bathroom. "Yoongi!" He turned around and looked at me. "I'm sorry that I laughed at you earlier. It's just kinda funny that someone like you likes something like that." Yoongi busted a smile.

"Yeah, I guess it's kinda weird for a tough guy like me to like him. But honestly, he's so cute!" I nodded and giggled a bit. "Here, come on to my room, I wanna show you my collection." I followed him into his room. Namjoon was talking to Jin when we walked in. They looked at us but Yoongi didn't pay them any attention. "This is what I wanted to show you." He pulled out a Kumamon plush out from under his pillow. He held it out for me to hold so I took it and poked it a few times.

"This is so cute!" I rubbed his or it's fur. Yoongi pulled out a hand puppet version and put it on his hand. We started playing with them like kids do with dolls. Jin and Namjoon had stopped talking awhile ago, but we didn't notice.

"Hey, you both need sleep. Y/N, I'm sorry but you need to go to bed." Jin was standing beside the bed looking at us like small children. I nodded and set down the plush on Yoongi's bed. "Y/N, tomorrow Yoongi is going to move into your room. You two will be roommates"

"We are?" Yoongi and I said in unison. Why had Jin decide that without asking Yoongi? Yoongi didn't act upset, but he looked surprised. Eventually I nodded my head and left. Back in my room I sat thinking about playing with Yoongi and his Kumamons. Very funny. It was almost 1 so I went to bed.

I couldn't sleep after an hour from thinking about life stuff and thought about what I was before I was changed by the facility. All the thoughts led me to realize that memories were coming back to me at a very quick pace. I decided to get up and go sit in the living room and read something. Probably not a good idea but it'll help me feel sleepy. In the main area there was someone sitting at the table writing. It was Yoongi and the plush was sitting on the table looking at him. I said his name, but he didn't jump. Instead he quietly said my name.

"What are you doing out here? It's very late and you need sleep." He didn't even look up from his writing when he said it.

"Ah, I wasn't tired so I decided to read something. I'll ask you the same thing, why are you out here so late?" I sat at the table beside across from him and picked up the plush.