Part Two Kendrick POV Shoot Out

"Turn yo ass around then nigga!" I heard from behind me along with a gun cock back. I slowly turned around to see a gun pointed towards my face.

Most people would have ran, most people would have fight. I looked at him in the face and locked eyes with him. I know him, an its not who you think it is.  See because if Drew was half the man he said he  was I would be standing face to face with him.

The fact that i'm standing face to face with some niggah I use to call my brother blows my mind. I fucking played football with this niggah, I know his fam! But when people get the taste of money in there mind more then anything else it could make one dangerous mother fucker. But this wasn't him.  This wasn't him at all. My niggah would never point a gun to my ass, treating me like a little bitch calling me making bitch ass treats, Knowing how close we where.

"So its been you my niggah?" I said looking Jason in his face. It was sad because he couldn't do the same. He knew more then I that he didnt want to be here right now. I know because before I left the A. I was him. Doing dumb shit just to earn a little  respect from the streets I was born into.

"Niggah You know its not personal , I just gotta do what I have to do, You know how it is." I looked at him and shook my head. See I knew Drew had a name in the streets but not like this shit.

"I guess alot of shit has change since I left? We not boys no more?"

"Its either I kill you or he kills me , this shit is going to erase all the money I owe him." Jason said taking a deep breath , putting down the gun then putting it back up moving closer, I really wanted to laugh and walk away , I fellt like this shit was a joke! This niggah was pointing more at my shoulder then any where major. You could tell by his hands shaking that he wasn't really about this life he entered..

I looked ta him with a laugh, I looked down at the ground then towards the Door of Magic I could see Micheal creeping over with his hands up as if he had his gun. Leave it to that niggah to have my back. But the last thing I needed was this shaky niggah with a gun pointed at me scared.

 "You know that shits a lie right , his ass isnt going let his money go because you shot me niggah! And the fact that you are willing to shot someone you known since fucking 3rd grade you must be in deep."

My eyes went back towards Michael , he was moving in closer to where Jason and I were standing. He started to run towards our direction.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY DEAL WITH DREW!" H e took a step back still point the gun off to my side. I know for a fact this niggah dont want to start this war. The fact that he would point a gun at has already put him a place of no return. And what he doesn't understand. If he does shoot me for this pussy ass nigga. Some one will find out who shot me, and kill this niggah.

 He took one more step fowards.

"Nawl Niggah drop that shit !" Jason said pointing his gun to the back Jason head.

BAM BAM BAM!

Three shots were fired and I hit the ground grabbing my chest. My breathing started to go thin. And I couldn't feel anything.  All I could hear was scearming from the passing people in the area.  Then two more shots before Micheal came running next to me. When people joke about their life flashing before they fucking eyes trust me it ain't no funny. I could see the pain I've caused my mother , the pain I was about to cause my daughter and sister. And as much As i didn't want to see. I saw the pain I caused Levi. How much I wanted to call her , and tell her I loved her.

"Aye Call 911!"

**

My eyes slowly closed as I felt my body be lifted off the pavement. Bright light shine , and all they wanted to know if I could tell them what happened. All I wanted to know was if a niggah was gonna live.

"Hey Kendrick this is Grady Hospital ER can you tell us what happen?" A lady in a Blue suite said hooking the IV to my arm in a calm voice.Shit at least I think it was blue , my eyes were not trying to stay open for shit.

 Now if you don't live in Atlanta you don't know how major it is they sent Grady for my ass. Grady is the Hospital they take niggahs that's about to die on some major shit.

She repeated the question , then whispered to the other ER.

"Kendrick do you have any family here in Atlanta that you want us to call?"  I pointed to pocket. She reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone.

"Kendrick we need your code for you phone." This was the first time a niggah wished i trusted more. Manged to get out the numbers 2-6-8-7 and the word Levi. She looked at me re saying the code to my phone.

"You want me to call Levi?" The ER said  as we made a died stopped. The doors of the ambulance flew opened. I nodded to her in pain as I was rushed off into the Hospital trauma unit.