Chapter 2:The Levi Kassidy Lee

'Cus now when I come through I'm stylin' on 'em

It's like I got hotter than islands on 'em

They say she got colder than igloos; Did she?

I'm in a GT, she in a Mitsubishi

Just left Mr. Miyagi

Tell that bitch jump if that bitch feel froggy

'Cus I got one leg up in the middle of the ring

And that bitch better duck when that bell go DING

- Nicki Minaj

Levi Kassidy Lee.

I call myself The Levi Kassidy Lee, Not because I'm a brat and I think I'm a boss bitch , because I know I'm a boss bitch. I mean I was way to pretty to not be; I have long black hair , Carmel Skin and the biggest brown eyes you even seen. I have a nice tiny waist and thick everything else. That defines me as A Bad ass boss bitch by you and every niggah that sees me.

Most people that hate on who I am , who I hang with , how I do , what I do would disagree , but that's the shit I don't give a fuck about . I've alwayed been the type of person that everyone wanted to be.

They copy me . It's ridiculous I'm just laughing at these wannabe Levi clones. I never really knew why bitches try to match me until my last year in middle school.

When all my curves , thighs started to looking right every nigga wanted to hit , every girl wanted to fight. These were the same bitches clowning my mom , the fact all my sisters didn't look alike. The same bitches that thought I was just a crackhead's daughter. Now I'm that same bitch whooping all these bitches ass's and taking they nigga's.

I don't blame them my sisters and I we are always called the "BADDIES." We are all mixed with a different nationalities. My older sister Trina is Japanese and Black , My middle sister Nina is Japanese ,black and rrican , I'm the youngest mixed with Japanese , black and white.

My sisters and I are very close , some say we have the best communication because we are always together. I say it was by force. We had to be closer then life itself to survive this cold cruel world. I love my sisters with all my heart don't get it twisted , but by being the youngest I never had to sacrifice like my sisters.

Trina tries to make my life simple meaning the finest thing's in life. Coach , Jordans , True's , and etc. I never knew what she did to get the the things she has , but I don't question her about it.

Having my mom die at a young age I grew up with the mind set of Trina as a mother figure. She basically raised me , she stays on me about making the right decisions , not getting catch up with boys and shit. She's never let's me have a little bit of freedom every now and then.

To be honest I'm don't talk down like hoe's in Mechanicsville. I don't chase nigga's , they chase me , I choose who I fuck with , they dont choose me. Trina and Nina don't want me fucking nigga's , but who gon stop me.

Yes I do respect my sisters to the fullest , but at the end of the day Ima do what the fuck I want to do That's inculding fucking who I want.

Yeah that causes drama , violence between the people that i fuck with on a daily ,and Drew. The nigga I fuck.

Drew is every girl's dream , the typeof nigga who you would cut everyone she loves just to keep him around. Light skin , Pretty eyes , 6'3 , fully tatted . Like Destiny's child I need a Soldier , Drew is the top nigga you never want to fuck with in the streets of Atlanta , but the biggest teddy bear to me.

He takes care of me , always had the urge to , I just turned 18 that's when Drew really became interested in me. Dont think this some sugar daddy type shit , because it's not. Drew just turnt 20 years old. Call me what you want , and call it what you want I had to do shit the right way.