Chapter 26 Levi : Pain

Levi-

He looked at me with a laugh and shook his head. "You know what I'm not even going to fight with yo baby ass , because you don't know better and I actually love you Levi. A lot. You better be carefully what yo ass ask for, I'm not yo damn pussy whip friend. I can fuck a random bitch because they just there , Its not because I love them , its because I can. Now i'm being more the calm with yo ass wanting to wait to have sex. But don't be grown enough to say Fuck me if you not even going to fuck me."

He pecked my lips again , and walked out the room.

I stared to followed him into the living room where he was sitting watching the game. I didn't even know how to take what the hell he just told my ass , I felt like he put me on hush mode on some real shit like I was 2 years old and did some shit wrong! He wasn't even looking my way, I know he likes Basketball but the Spurs wasn't even doing the most right now. I'm a Heat fan by the way. I knocked off my heels and sat next to him on the long large black couch.

The sound of a unknown ring started to resound from Drew's pocket, now his phone is on the living room table so what the fuck? He picks up the phone without any second thought. With a stern hello , he looked my way and smile. This niggah got me all the way fucked up if he thinks imma sit here and not ask any fucking questions. I lifted my eye brow and folded my arms.

The convo was really shift , nothing long, only thing he said through the whole thing was Come through. As he hung up the phone. Quickly after the door bell rung. I started to get up and answer the door. Nawl I wasn't being nice I wanted to see if a bitch was at the door on some real shit.

I quickly made my way down the stair way to see Jason through the glass double doors, Now I've known Jason since I was little he ha been my niggah for a while Kendrick and I have been chilling ever since. But when Kendrick went off to TN, he been off the wall dealing drugs and running with hoes.

So the fact that he here in this hour of the night, he must be in some deep shit with Drew. I looked at him with a smile and her returned it back to me. I didn't want to ask any questions on why he was here this late at night because it was none of my business. I moved a side motioning him to take a step in. He shook his head and stayed out side.

Drew quickly came down the stairs .

He looked at Jason then back at me.

"You messing around Ol Home girl?" Jason ask giving dab to Drew with the look every boy gives his home boy when they think they having sex with a sexy girl. I stood there waiting for Drew to get done with his little play date. I wanted to tell him I wanted to go home this shit was getting on my nerves. He acting like a bitch boy just cause I'm not like most girls? I mean he's my boyfriend and a grown ass man he should understand or is it me being a lil kid?

"Ahaha she aint much we aint together like that , we dont -"

Before finishing his sentence I just he realized who he was talking to and had to restate what he was about to say. He looked back at me and laughed.

"Nawl it aint like that , we friends with not that much benfits." Wow so that's how he feels?

Jason looked back at me and laughed.

"Yeah you know how the young ones be."

Drew walked outside to his car with Jason leaving me on the stairs alone. This niggah has some balls to be sayin this shit to me, but does this niggah have a point? If Imma call myself so grown and all that shit, shouldnt I be doing grown shit?

Drew came back into the front door looked at me then laughed. I rolled my eyes. He started to talk back upstairs without even a word to me.

"I need to talk to you Drew." He stopped in his tracks and answered with a "what?"