Chapter16:That's Right

Hangin with my girls ,

Until the break of dawn ,

You cant tell me no ,

Cuz I know really what I want.

-Ciara

Nina

I stepped onto the elevator checking my phone , I heard somebody jogging towards the elevator , "Hol up , Hol up!" He stuck his foot in the elevator and It reopened. I looked up as the elevator opened "Fuck!" I mumbled.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes , "Ugh! Here we go again" I said watching Jayveon step onto the elevator. He starting smirking , "Damn whea yo sexy ass going guh?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and ignored him concentrating on my iPhone5. "Damn it's like that shawty , I'm just tryna make conversation witcho sexy ass yo ass jus actin up today?" He said laughing , shaking his head slowly. "Ya it's like that shawty and well I don't need yo conversation nor do I need you in this elevator with me! Since I'm so called actin up , act like you don't know me" I rolled my neck and turned my attention back to my phone.

He snatched my phone , "Gimme my shit nigga!" I yelled. He looked at me raising a eyebrow. I didn't feel like going head to head with this nigga , he was really annoying the hell out of me , "And If I don't what you gon do little bit?" He asks. I looked at him like 'bitch please' , clearly nigga don't know what the fuck I'm capable of at all.

"Look I'm tryna get the fuck out this building and I don't have time for this shit!" I said getting all up in his face. He laughed and looked down at me smirking. "Why yo ass so fuckin rude guh?" He asks. I shrugged. "Yes , you do know always walkin round hea like you gota dick up ya ass" He said staring at me burning a hole in my face. "Don't worry bout how the fuck I walk around If I gotta dick up my ass then leave me the fuck alone" I said rolling my eyes , snatching my phone out his hand.

He moved closer , pushing me to the wall , "If ain't my dick then it needa be removed ma" he said breathing down my neck and sending chills down my spine.

He smelled good as hell and I was trying not to fall for his dumbass games. I just wanted to get off this elevator and fast.

I pushed him off and smiled , "I think I would enjoy the ride but..uh. No thank you!" I said smirking. "Baby you can't afford this ride" He said licking his lips.

That shit turned me on I didn't want him to know. I'm about to have him thinking I'm easy or a boppa , because I'm not a fucking a boppa so I don't need no nigga assuming I am.

"Nigga please If I threw that ass back you couldn't catch it" I said looking at him smiling from ear to ear.

He looked at me smirking , "Is that a challenge shawty?" I looked at him and nodded.

*Ding*

The elevator opened as I step off. I turned around to say something to Jayveon , but he was gone. I shrugged my shoulders and walked outside into the parking lot.

I heard a car door unlock. I turned around and our eyes met. He winked at me getting in a all red charger with chrome rims this nigga had guap out the ass.

What the fuck just happened? Damn I just played this nigga game , but I might just bet the playa at his own game. I got in the car started the engine and pulled off.

**

20 minutes later I pulled up to the hookah lounge. I parked near the entrance just in case some shit comes up you never know.

I got out the car and started walking into the lounge , it wasn't as packed as I thought It would be and I still need to clear my mind. I walked in looking around for my girls , but I didn't see them at first , "Over here!" Alize said. She was sitting down laughing and joking.

"Hey babies!"I exclaimed walking over to Alize and Teyah. I took a seat in the middle and these bitches already started at me , "Bitch , yo ass comin in this joint all late like you runnin shit where you been?" Alize asks. I looked at them and rolled my eyes , "Boo don't do that shit I'm hea ain't I cause i'll walk out this bitch boo!" I said snapping my fingers. Alize looked at me like 'bitch please' and Teyah just laughed playing on her phone.

"Ugh!" I said looking at Alize. "Bitch what damn ya looking like you tryna fuck" Alize said laughing. I looked at her glaring , "Hoe! Please I'm strictly dickly" I shook my head and nodded. "Stop fuckin wit us bitch yo ass ain't had no dick in centuries" Teyah said and we all bust out laughing. "Right bitch! She need a nigga to knock the dust off that pussy" Alize said joining hands with Teyah. "Y'all so fuckin eh!" I said rolling my eyes and adjusting myself in the seat. "You know ya love us tho!" They both said in unison laughing.

"Okay! Bitches ya'll so annoying damn , I came to clear my head hoe" I said looking at Alize who was studying my face. "Spill it chick!" Alize said looking at me raising her perfectly arched eyebrow. "Damn how you know I got shit to spill?" I asked frowning. "Cause we know you baby guh" Teyah said and Alize nodded her head.

"Well , since y'all bitches wanna be nosey I guess I can tell y'all , I met somebody a couple days ago after my set" I said smiling waiting to hear them get all getty. "Oh! Bitch you lying!" Teyah said giving me the eye. "Nope" I said shaking my head. "WHO!" They yelled in unison with their hands on they hips staring me down. I sighed. "His name is Jayveon" I said glancing down my phone.

"OH HELL NAWL BITCH THAT'S MY BABY DADDY!" Alize said laughing. "Girl bye I don't even want that nigga!" I said frowning. "And why not?" Teyah said lighting the hookah. I shrugged. "I just don't think he allat and besides I ain't tryna have no nigga right now" They looked at me like I was stupid. "Bitch you trippin that's jayveon da don! He so fuckin paid he could buy ya whole building" I starting laughing , "Damn what he do anyway?" I asked confused. Teyah looked at me in shock and so did Alize. "He's a fuckin basketball player and he own alot of strip clubs on the southside" They looked at me and smacked they lips.

"Well shit I ain't fucking know! I'm about to headout bitches" I said laughing and smoking the hookah. "Bitch you ain't in no condition to drive!" Teyah said. "Wut yes I am!" My words slurred and I was laughing at shit that wasn't even funny. "This bitch gone let's get her a ride home" Alize said picking up my phone and texting somebody to come get me. "I'm fine damn!" I said grabbing my keys and standing up to leave. Alize and Teyah pulled me back down and snatched my keys away. "No the fuck you not trick , now sit yo ass down and wait till yo ride get here" Teyah said. I flopped back on the white couch and pouted. I heard my phone vibrate and Alize read the text message , "He's here" she said getting up and pulling me off the couch wrapping my arm around her neck as I fumbled to get out.

We made it out the lounge and approached a car. The windows had been tinted so I couldn't see shit , I was still laughing. "This is my car silly" I said poking them in the nose and falling on the ground. I saw somebody get out the car running over to my side and pick me up " Ah , Your a gaint" I said smiling and still laughing.

Jayveon

I was on my way to the crib when my phone started to go off and I read the text message.

(Kik Convo)

MulanoBaddie: Ay , Jay this Alize Nina bestfriend she need a ride home cause she fcked up we at the hookah lounge lol

HairWeaveKilla: iight , I'm on my way

I pulled into the lounge , waiting on her friends to bring ha ass out. 5 minutes later I watched them stumble to the car and she was laughing ha fucking ass off.

I waited until they approached the car. Nina fell flat on ha ass , I jumped out the car and over to her side. "Your , a giant" she said pointing at me laughing. I picked her up , opening the passenger door and sat her in the seat of my charger.

She was gone I don't know whea the fuck was up , but she was still fucking gorgeous. It was funny as hell seeing her laughing and shit. When we got to the building , I carried her bridal style into the building , because she was knocked out. After getting off the elevator I took her up to my penthouse and laid her on the bed. I helped her take her clothes off , putting her under the covers. "Lay with me" she said smiling with her eyes closed.

I pulled off my pants and left my basketball shorts on. I crawled over to her side and wrapped her in my arms as she layed her head on my chest.

Damn , I think this girl is so fuckin special to me and I'm trying to make her mines real soon. I watched her slowly close her eyes and I stroked her hair and we both fell into a deep sleep.