(3)Do It Like A Dude

Start from the beginning

I heard another moan and grinned evilly. Time to teach Tom a lesson.

Drew, Ryder and I slowly opened the door to see Tom... Well you don't wanna know, it wasn't a pretty sight to see. Ryder and I each had a big bowl of water in our hands ready to dump it on Tom. He didn't notice so we took the opportunity to throw the water on top of his head.

"What the hell!" Tom started swearing but soon, he grinned mischievously.

"Well I always f*ck girls in bed and the water is just a bonus. It just gets hotter and hotter." He winked and continued as if we weren't even there.

Wasn't the lesson I intended to teach.

~End of flashback~

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked up the stairs to the game room. I silently opened the door and saw that the guys were sitting on the sofa talking. Wanting to surprise them,  I ran and jumped on them - accidently landing on Tom's lap. Oh no.

"Babe if you want me that much, you could just ask." He grinned and I tapped him on the head like a dog which made him glare playfully.

"In your dreams buddy." I smiled and stood up but suddenly, I remembered something.

"Tom did you clean your room like I asked you to?" I looked at him skeptically and he snorted.

"Who are you, my mother now?" He rolled his eyes but I can see a little bit of worry in them which made me grin.

"Tom Meyer, you get you filthy ass in your room and clean it or trust me you won't be able to have children in the near future." I warned in a calm voice and the others burst out laughing when Tom stood up and hurried to his room.

The others rose from their seats and stood next to me. I started walking to Tom's room and looked horrified at what I saw. His room was even worse than before but that's not all, bras and panties were hanging on the chandelier. I looked back at Drew and Ryder; Drew was smirking as he put his hands in his pockets while Ryder looked like he's going to blow up.

"What the hell did you do in this room?" I asked, bewildered.

"Well when a guy didn't get a lay-" He was about to continue but I stopped him.

"Shut up. Just shut up Tom." I said walking inside the room to help him clean but once I saw what was on the floor I screamed "GET ME A BLOODY GLOVE."

***

"Wow that was tiring." Tom wiped the sweat off of his forehead and I wanted to smack him so hard but I held myself back.

"What? I did the entire work." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah but I helped." He said taping his chin, flashing a grin my way. I groaned in frustration.

"You're unbelievable." I hit my forehead a couple of times with the wall.

"Doesn't that hurt after a while?" I growled in frustration.

"Shut up." I snapped and he shrunk back holding his hands up in surrender.

I walked down to see Drew and Ryder in the living room, sitting on the couch, eating popcorn and watching brother bear two. FREAKING BLOODY BROTHER BEAR TWO.

A few minutes later, it was about to end, the scene where the girl and the boy get married in bear form playing. With them watching and with me standing unnoticed I think I heard a sob. I looked at the guys and saw Ryder crying on Drew's chest while Drew held tissues for Ryder to take and tapping him on the back.

"Its okay man let it all out." Drew said rubbing circles on Ry's back.

"It's just so happy." Ryder sat up straight and wiped his eyes. I held back my laughter watching them like that. Tiptoeing to the bedroom's end, I turned the lights on.

"You don't actually think I'd cry over this right?" Ryder stood with his arms crossed over his chest, his face burning in embarrassment.

"No?" I answered but it sounded like I was convincing myself.

Ryder came and put a hand on my shoulder "Babe, I didn't cry over The Notebook and you expect me to cry over this?" He sounded offended and I heard a snort coming from behind. I turned to look at Tom who was trying to hold back laughter but his flushed face showed it all.

I was about to answer but Drew butted in "You're a big fat liar. I totally saw you crying when we were watching The Notebook, idiot." Drew cried out and Ryder froze.

"I-I did not!" he muttered.

"Don't try to deny it boy." Drew warned poking his finger onto Ryder's chest. I stood next to an amused.

"They fight like a married couple." I shrugged my shoulder and he chuckled in response.

***

Don't forget to hit the star button and vote!💜