Chapter Twenty Two

Pisces POV
{Time skip a week}
It's been a week since the incident. Scorpio and Aquarius met with the principal and they agreed that they would be suspended for a week. It's kind of sucked with those two nit around. But I've made new friends like Libra and Leo. I don't really get a long that well with Leo but she still makes a great friend.
I still haven't really mended my friendship with Scorpio. But I still think about him everyday. I think he still likes Leo. But he might have thought he's out of her league. He's probably given up on. I wish I could tell him that he should reach for the stars and not be afraid to fall back to earth. But I can't really because of our current status. Eh I don't know what I'm talking about I'm just fourteen year old girl so what do I know about love.
But anyway apparently today we were going to get a new kid. I'm really excited on who it will be. Will it be a friendly boy? Or will it be a pretty Girl? I have no clue. But I just can't wait to find out.
Leo mended her friendship with Gemini and they also accepted Libra into the little group.
Capricorn and Virgo are still going strong. Sometimes Taurus joins them but sometimes he sits with me. I usually sit with Aries and Sagittarius now. But that will get awkward when Scorpio is back. So I might sit alone I don't know yet. Sagittarius and Aries are so flirty with each other I don't even know why they haven't gotten together yet.I mean it's not like there's anything stopping them so why not? I bet they would make a really cute couple. I haven't figured out their ship name yet but it's probably going to be weird.
Well mum just called so I think I have to go get ready. See you tomorrow, Pieces out.
I shit my diary and get changed. Then I run downstairs and make some toast. Mum grabs the car keys and looks at me expectantly.
"Hurry up Pice or else your gonna be late! Come on kiddo." She says calmly.
"Hold on I just gotta get something from upstairs." I finish my last bite of toast and bolt up stairs, taking two at a time. I get two my room and run in and take my diary of the desk. I run back down and stuff it in my bag.
"Ready?" My mum asks.
"Yes mum." I say happily
"Good girl." She hugs me and kisses me on top of my head.
"Muuuummmm." I look at her moodily.
"Oh shut it you. Get in the car." She grins at me and follows me out the door, Locking it as she goes. We hop in and off we go.
{Time skip to school}
I'm a bit earlier than usual but still a bit late. I put my bag in my locker and grab out my books for the next few periods. Then I run off into class and sit myself next to Aries. I let out a big sigh and look to Aries.
"Um Pice... Why do you still have your lock?" Asks Sagittarius slowly.
"Oh shoot!" I gasp softly. I run back out and lock my locker. As I get up and start running I bump into someone, making them drop their books.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" I bend down to help him pick them up.
"It's okay, I don't mind." He says calmly. I know that voice. I look up to see who it is. I notice the hair instantly.
"CANCER?" I squeal. He looks up at me, he looks confused.
"OH PIECES!" He yells. He gives me a big hug and a wide grin.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I ask excitedly? Breaking the hug.
"I'm moving here!" He says proudly.
"THATS AWESOME. ARE YOU THE NEW KID IN MY CLASS?" I shout joyfully.
"Yeah maybe. Oh shoot we should actually get to class!" He adds, looking at his watch.
"Okay follow me then." I say as I start moving to where our class is. I hear his footsteps close behind me. I stop at the door and he opens it for me.
"After you me lady." He says poshly,(lol is that even a word?) motioning for me to go in. I giggle in response. I step inside the room and kip over to where I was sitting next to Aries. He follows me over shyly and takes a seat next to me.

Cancer's POV
I take the seat next to Pieces and I can feel my cheeks go red. Pieces introduces me to her friends and my palms get sweaty. They seem nice enough. Gee I sure hope the teacher doesn't make me stand up the front! I ask Pieces where Scorpio is. She says that he got suspended. I look at her in shock.
"Don't worry it's a long story, I'll tell you later." She whispers as the teacher walks in, head held high.
"Now I'll just take the roll and off we go." They go down the list and finish it off quickly.
"Now I believe we have a new student with us today. Cancer could you please come up the front and tell us a little about yourself?" She asks nicely. Ah crap djshevabjshshwb. Just great
ಠ_ಠ. I shakily get up from my seat and I can feel EVERYONES eyes on me. I slowly make my way for the front and I turn around. This is not happening. Please make it stop. (Oh my god I am literally shuddering as  I write this ehhhh....)
""W-w-well my name is C-Cancer. I am a hu-h-human being. I eat f-fod. S-sorry food. And I l-l-like water." I finish off terribly with a weak smile and a shrug. That did not just happen oh my god kill me now. Pieces claps loudly but there are a few stray slow claps around the room. Then I do something horrible. I vomit. There are screams and gasps all around the room. I even hear laughing. Aries and Pieces quickly
jump to their feet and guide me out. I lift my head just a little to see Sagittarius laughing hysterically.
"Take him to sick bay please." I hear the teacher say weakly. Then I hear her more vomit sounds and it's all just a big mess.

A/N
Well. What an ending to the chapter. A friend of mine mentioned I need longer chapters so here they are. Okay so I've decided at chapter thirty will be my last chapter of this book. Sad I know but I can't be bothered so that's it. Although, I was thinking of a new book I don't know. I feel so terribly guilty guys this was and okay book but I've completely ruined it with my rare updating. I'm sorry. I think this is more an apology to my self but anyway. Here's the question guys.
Do you believe in the supernatural?
Thanks guys. All of you. Bye