Chapter Eighteen

Taurus' POV
We all meet back at the bench where Aquarius and Scorpio are sitting. Scorpio sits with his eyes closed, looking like he's having a great dream. Aquarius has her head in her hands and is looking very bored. I see Capricorn has already arrived with another boy. Aquarius sees me and punches Scorpio in the arm.
"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He yells at her.
"They're back you idiot." She replies bluntly.
"Oh ok." He says quietly. Aquarius looks over at Capricorns backup, looking unimpressed.
"So who's the pipsqueak?" She asks Capricorn flatly. His friend glares at her angrily.
"Aquarius this is my best friend Virgo, Virgo this is Aquarius." He introduces them to each other and motions them to shake hands. They just glare at each other instead.
"Well I brought someone much better. Everyone, meet Gemini." I say proudly. Everybody swivels their head and look at me with wide eyes.
"What?" Growls Aquarius through clenched teeth.
"Hello. I know a lot about love so Taurus thought I would be good backup. And he was right." She grins at me sweetly.
"No way. I've heard about her. How could you bring her here to us!" Complains Capricorn.
"Yea and how did you even drag her away from her plastics?" scowls Aquarius.
"Well..." I drag off.
"I don't like either of them. Go away." She yells. Taurus looks at Gemini and Capricorn looks at Virgo.
"They aren't leaving Aquarius." Says Scorpio, who has been quiet the whole argument.
"I am sorry but they are not joining. Three advisors is enough. Five is too much." She snorts.
"Glad you can count!" mutters Gemini under her breath. Aquarius sighs and looks at her feet.
"It's a yes." Says Scorpio, weakly smiling at everyone. Aquarius lifts her head up and walks away.
"Hey Aqua! Wait here guys." He says to us and runs off after her.
"She's got problems." Says Virgo, raising an eyebrow as we watch her walk further away.
"You got that right!" Laughs Gemini.

A/N
Okay I've run out of excuses. I'm just lazy for not updating this. But anyway here it is, the eighteenth chapter! *unenthusiastic cheer* Where do you guys think I should end this book? And the question for this chapter is... *dramatic music*
Do you do co curricular activities and what are they?