Chapter Five

Scorpio's POV
Wow she's so cute, just look at her. She's so perfect. Why does she have to sit with the jocks though? Why can't she sit with me. Wait, Who is she? I don't even know this girl... Well a little. I heard one of the guys call her Leo, what a lovely name. "Hey, where do you think Leo is going?" I ask Pieces, watching Leo leave the jocks.
"I really want to tell her I like her but I just can't!" I look at Pieces and see she looks pretty upset.
"Hey what's wrong!" I ask her, quite confused aswell.
"You're not even listening to me! I am telling you all these things and your just staring at that G... GIRL!"she shouts at me. I look at her in disbelief.
"I...I'm sorry." I didn't realise she was so upset about me zoning out.
"You don't understand why I came here, do you?" She sobs.
"N...no I..hmm" I stutter
"I like you Scorpio! And here you are watching some bimbo instead of paying attention to me, your one love!" She cries. I stare at her in utter disbelief.
"Oh my... Pieces, I didn't mean to hurt  you. I am so sorry, I didn't realise you liked me. I feel terrible for hurting your feelings, please, give me another chance!" I plead. She shakes her head stubbornly, eyes closed, tears running through them.
" I don't think I could love you anymore  Scorpio. You messed up, I want to forgive you. I know you didn't mean to, but I just... I just can't deal with you. Goodbye." She hugs me and walks off.
"Uh...I... I am sorry." I shake my head at my own stupidity, oh Pieces, I am so stupid! How could I not notice! GOSH!
I think back to all those times she looked at me, all those fun times we had with Cancer. Ohhh, WHY ME? Ugh, this is bad, very bad!