Chapter Nine

Sagittarius POV
(Time Flashback)
I watch as Aries brings over that kid Scorpio towards me.Oh come on, Really? Well, there goes my lunch for today. Why's she so interested in him anyway, My god.
"Hey there. How are ya doin?" I ask him as he sits down next to me.
"Umm ok I guess thanks..." He replies.Wow, What a socialite. I look over at Aries with a frown behind the kids back. She silently mouths the words don't judge him back to me. I roll my eyes.
"How old are you Scorp?" I ask him.
"Only Aries can call me that. Don't call me that.!" He says coldly. I raise an eyebrow.
"Okie Dokiie then.How are yah... Scorpio?" I emphasise his name. He glares at me. Dang that's some scary stuff right there!
"I am the same age as you, Sagittarius." He spits out my name, still staring at me with his eyes. Those eyes though!Wait how'd he know my name though?
"How do you know my name?" I ask him blankly.
"I just know." he replies in a matter of fact way.
"You just...Know?"I say, a little confused.
"And we are apparently in a Harry Potter Movie ..." He chuckles to himself, breaking his seriousness. I smirk at that aswell.
"You're alight, you know." He nods to me and offers his hand for me to shake.
"You too."I reply,shaking his hand.