Chapter Thirteen

Aquarius' POV
As I talk about what girls like with Scorpio his attention span starts becoming thinner and thinner. He starts to lol around and behind me.
"OI! Snap out of it! I am helping you out here out of the goodness of my heart, which, until now I never knew existed." I snap at him.
"But people are coming!" He whines back. I just frown at him and turn around.
"So?" I say as I swivel my head back around to face him.
"Well it looks like people are coming over here. I wonder why..." He trails off as he puts on a deep-in-thought face.
"Scorpio! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM ANYWAY YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GIRLS!" I shout at him.
"Gee, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!" I hear someone whisper behind me. I whip around and frown at them, my dirty blonde hair partially blocking my eyes.
"Haha. Shut up." I scowl at the boy who said it. He is accompanied by a tall thin boy with black hair.
"Oh hi there! You're the guy from before aren't you?"Scorpio asks the tall kid.
"Yes. And me and... What was you're name again?" He asks, turning towards the other boy.
"Oh, Taurus." He replies calmly.
"Right. Well Taurus and I came to... Wait why did you come with me again?" He swivels his head to Taurus again.
"Oh I came to give my lady advice to dis kid over here." He says, winking at Scorpio.
"Oh that's not why I am here but anyway. So how are you?" He asks Scorpio. Just as he is about to answer I interrupt.
"Ok nobody cares. Now unless you're here to give proper advice-" I glare at Taurus as I say this "Then I suggest you get the hell out of my space as well as Scorpio's!" I growl menacingly.
"Ok I'll give advice. I might just have to call in reinforcements though, if that is alright of course." Says Capricorn cooly, glancing over my way.
"Yea and so will I." Adds Taurus. I sigh.
"Ok then. Welcome to the team, I guess." I drone half-heartedly.

A/N
Why hello little minions! How are you all going? Oh right, this authors note is to bring you an announcement. I've realised that I don't know my readers enough. So, in collaboration with that thought I have come up with a  little game sort of thing. I will ask things about you guys. So to start us off, What are you're real names?