Chapter Seventeen

Cancers POV
------Later that night------
Omg I got to get online and  talk to Libra. She was totally waiting to get home to talk to me. Ok got to get to room. I don't want the parents getting sus about me.
I casually walk past the kitchen heading for my room. My dad walks out of the toilet.
"Hey kiddo how was your day at school?" He asks intently.
"Oh alright I guess. Sorry I have this thing I got to by tomorrow and yeah..." I trail off,
"Great work. I'll let you go do that, you need your education after all. You won't get anywhere without it. You know son, back in my day-" he turns around and starts lecturing with his hands waving around at thin air. I frown and slide away to my room slowly. I get to my room and shut the door, hearing my dad say "oh, he's gone." I can't help but feel a little guilty, but then Libra enters my mind again. Right! You gotta stay focused and get to texting Libra. Ok, now get on with it!
I grab my phone out of my bag and throw my bag on the floor. I jump onto my bed and log in quickly.
To: 😍Bae😍
                             Hey   Sent 3:15 pm

Omg she hasn't texted back yet holy crap what do I do she must hate me. What did I do wrong, she might be ignoring me oh no! Ok stay calm, you can talk to her later.

To: 😍Bae😍
Hey r u on? Sent 9:48 pm

Oh no, it's 9:50 and she still hasn't texted back. I might just go to sleep and wait. She'll probably talk to me tomorrow at school, I hope.

---Time Skip to School---
I get to my locker and see Libra is waiting at the door. Ok, I'll see if she is ignoring me. The bell rings and we walk in.
"Hi Libra!" I say excitedly as I sit down next to her.
"Oh hey Cancer. Sorry about last night, my notifications don't work properly and I didn't get your text until this morning." She says exasperatingly (is that even a word? I am sorry if that doesn't make sense guys. Just make up your own word for it).
Oh thank God, I thought she was ignoring me! Ok, engage normal chat.
"So how are you?" I ask her, so relieved I probably sound stupid.
"I am a bit sad actually. The truth is I am moving schools." She says miserably. I look at her in horror.
"YOU CANT THOUGH!" I yell at her in pure terror.
"Sadly, I have to. My mum has got a new job at another high school and I am going to transfer." She looks at me with teary eyes.
"I am going to miss you the most here Cancer." She chokes.
"At least let me come with you." I whimper.
"Maybe." Then she does something I never thought she would do. She kisses me. I look at her in awe as she brushes her sweater sleeve across her eyes, wiping away her tears.I look at her and all of my fear goes away. I hug her.
"Thank you." She whispers hoarsely.
"No, thank you!" I reply.
A/N
Sorry guys that was an extremely long chapter to make up for not being on for so long, I hope you like it! I am in a deep, philosophical mood today. So my question will be too.
Do you ever wish you could have somebody else's lives?
P.S
Guys this book is at 2K wired! LIKE WHAT THE HECK. I have so many thank yous to say I don't think I can say them all. So I will just say you guys make me happy. Every thing you do for me makes me happy.
P.S.S
If you guys ever have problems you can tell me. I know what it feels like for no one to like you. I know what it feels like, to want to kill yourself nearly every week. I know how it feels to feel hopeless to every single one. But guess what, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. There is always a way to escape, but it may take a while to show itself. Always have hope. Hope is a seed that will grow with faith, just all is asked of you is patience.
Stay awesome my minions.