Joey

My body was tense and I lay on my bed, guilt pulsing through me.

Calum.

Luke.

Freaking boys.

Luke was an asshole right now, but I still loved him.

He even took my god damn virginity, so I don't think I could ever hate him.

I was nervous for school tomorrow, because I had two face the two boys that I had feelings for.

Luke and Calum.

I couldn't decide one over the other.

Even though it was late and mum had gone to bed, I stayed up and scrolled through my phone with music playing in the background.

Knock.

I frowned and opened the door, poking my head out.

"Mum?" I called quietly.

Someone was knocking.

The sound repeated and I tiptoed downstairs and stopped in the lounge room.

Mum was asleep and I was the only one awake, and these soft banging sounds we're coming from somewhere.

Knock.

This time, I realised it had come from the door.

Who the hell was knocking at 1am in the morning?!

Sneakily, I made my way to the door and slowly peaked it open.

I gasped, flinging the door open.

Luke was standing, barely, their and he looked beaten to the bone.

His normally perfectly-styled hair was messy, a bruise was formed on his left eye and blood was leaking out of his lip and nose.

Even though he was this battered, he smiled.

"Hi." Luke's voice was laced with pain, fear.

But he didn't continue saying anything, because he'd stumbled in and collapsed in my arms.

"L-Luke." I spluttered.

My foot kicked the door shut and I put his arm around my shoulder, dragging him to my room.

He let out muffled moans and I had to clamp my hand on his mouth so he didn't wake my mum up.

Up in my room, I lay him on my bed and hurried into the bath room to get what I needed.

Using cotton balls, I dabbed his cut with some medicine making him jerk back and wince.

"Ow." He said gruffly.

"Luke, stop it." I pulled him forward using his hand and started at the cut again, not even realising that out hands were still linked.

After I had fixed his cuts, he stared into my eyes and his breathing went rigged.

"How did this happen?" I asked softly from across the room.

"I got in a fight at the bar." He put his head in his hands, sighing.

"Why? Luke, you can't just go out and beat people up." I frowned.

"I did it because I was pissed off. Pissed off with myself, for how I treated you." Luke was standing up, fists clenched and he was facing me.

My throat closes up and I feel automatically guilty.

Calum.

It hadn't even been a full day since I decided that Luke and I needed a break, and time had barely passed since Calum and I's little session.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" He frowned.

"Luke....I just need a break." I sighed.

He nodded and then gave me an awkward hug.

"Okay, thanks for the treatment."

Before I knew it, he had picked up his keys and left.

At school, I saw Calum.

He smiled and was pretty cool about it all, nothing seemed too awkward.
Luke however was up to his normal behaviour.

He got a lot of attention from his black eye, and what set me off was the new girl Olivia.

She was pretty and all the boys were staring at her.

She had tanned skin, blonde hair that fell in curls over her shoulders and make-up layered her face.

Olivia wore a crop top that revealed a belly button piercing and highwaisted jeans with huge heels.

Calum frowned at her and rolled his eyes when I looked at him.

Luke, however, was sitting down the back biting him lip ring and smirking at her.

Olivia noticed and made her way down to sit near Luke, curling her hair with her finger and flirting.

A pang on anger went through me, jealousy even.

I gulped and frustratedly stared as the teacher drew instructions up.

"......Zoe?"

I wasn't listening but the teacher spoke to me.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I asked you for the answer." He said crossly.

I huffed and shook my head, ignoring the pairs of eyes on me.

"Can I please go to the toilet?" A boy asked from behind.

I recognised him as Joey.

"Yes, Mr.Lightwood." The teacher said gruffly.

Suddenly, Joey passed my table and dropped a scorching drink on me by accident.

"Fuck!" I jerked my hand back.

"Oh shit, Zoe. Fuck!" He winced as he dropped it on his own hand.

"DENTENTION! Both of you." The teacher yelled.

Joey sighed and picked up the cup, his lips turning into a smile.

"Leave, now." The teacher barked again.

After a roll of my eyes, I slung my bag over my shoulder and followed Joey out of the classroom.

_____

Yay Louis! I'm so happy for your lil baby boy :) Don't freaking comment shit about him, I'll block you!

Anyways, just so you know shit will go down soon. :)
VOTE & COMMENT