I Love You

🚨SMUT🚨

My dream ended, and my eyes fluttered open.

Sunlight was streaming through the window, and I could hear birds chirping.

My body sat up and I rubbed my eyes.

I was still in Luke's clothes and in his bed.

Talking about Luke, he was laying next to me looking sleepy and very attractive.

His hair was all ruffled, making him look adorable.

Luke's lip was slightly parted and I realised that he was still asleep.

It took a good moment for me too realise that Luke was shirtless and he wore grey track suit pants.

My eyes wandered over his bare chest and my own chest holted.

He was a little pale but beautiful.

For some reason, he looked peaceful and it made me happy that he was like this.

I slowly slid out of bed and gathered all my clothes.

Quietly, I went over to Luke's side and kissed him on the cheek.

A moan sound escaped his lips but he stayed asleep as I quickly slipped out the door.

Luckily my parents were at work, so I didn't get bombarded with questions as I walked inside wearing boy's clothes.

I went straight upstairs and showered, changing into my skinny jeans and a simple t-shirt but I still wore Luke's sweater.

I made sure to spray my perfume on it so when I gave it back to Luke, it'd smell nice.

I checked to see if I'd gotten any messages but I hadn't, so u went downstairs and turned the TV on.

My mind was distracted though.

The events of yesterday stuck in my head, and I couldn't help but think about Luke.

I would say I was falling in love with him, but I couldn't.

I had fallen in love with him.

It'd only been an hour since I got home, and my parents got home.

"Darling, we're home!" My mum called.

Her and Dad walked in and they put their plastic bags on the bench.

"So, your home early." I stood up and looked at them.

Dad nodded while he packed the shopping away, but Mum looked up at and smiled.

She then saw Luke's sweater and frowned, but ignored it.

"Yeah, well me and your father are planning on going to visit some of our friends. We'll be away for a week or so."

"When are you going?" I asked, watching as she put the last bag away.

"Well, actually we planned on going today."

It seemed unexpected but I took it, nodding my head.

Half an hour later, they'd gotten some clothes packed and were driving out of the driveway.

I collapsed on the couch eating popcorn, watching American Horror Story.

I texted Luke and told him he should come over, which he did.

The doorbell rang and I yelled for him to come in.

Luke waltzed in and saw me laying down.

"Hey." He sat just near my head.