Depression

(Aliyah Continued)

Ever Since the break up, I've refused to look at him, walk by him, and even say his name.

I hate it, because it's hard not to contact him. We're naturally drawn to each other, and just because we broke up doesn't mean a thing. The connection is still there.

I remember when we first met each other. It was in the fifth grade. He was sooo mean! And always hurt my feelings. But then, in middle school, everything started to change. He was still mean to everybody else, but he was somewhat nicer towards me. He was a miserable child, so he rarely ever smiled, but I got him into the habit of it. Over time I slowly started to soften him up a little without him even realizing. I changed Justin for the better. We soon became best friends, and our Freshman year, he confessed his love for me.

He officially asked me out and before I knew it, we were in love, madly in love.

My feelings never left for him,and I don't think they ever will. But I have to pretend like I'm not affected.

However, it's very difficult, because he's best friends with my brother,and also my closest guy-friend,ryan.

Ryan is another story on its own. But he knows how I feel about justin.

When Ryan found out what happened with Justin and that bitch, they got in a huge fight which led to the both of them getting suspended.

I was upset at the both of them for being so immature.But, I soon forgave them both, of course. But I still didn't talk to justin. Nothing changed after that.

"Aliyah, can we talk, please?". Just like normal, I ignored him and continued walking.

I was saved by the ring of the bell and I walked faster.

"Liya, you're gonna have to talk to him eventually. He can only live without his mate for so long."

"I know Ryan, but he hurt me," I said.

"Listen, he never kissed her. She kissed him."

"What?..."

"Come on now, you knew that Riley was out for blood the minute you ended up with Justin and she didn't."

"You and Justin would meet everyday after school in the same spot. Anyone with eyes would know your schedule!" Ryan insisted as he followed me through the hallway.

"And to add to that, he's dying, Aliyah....he needs you. More than you can ever imagine" Ryan said,holding me by my shoulders.

"Are you done?" I rolled my eyes.

Ryan put his arm in front of me to stop me in my tracks. Gosh, why is he being so persistent all of a sudden?

"That's not possible. He can't be dying because he's an Alpha." I made an attempt to walk away again but failed.

"Ryan, I'm going to be late for class."

"Fine. Just hear me out. It is possible for an Alpha to die if he's mateless. As cheesy as it sounds, without you Justin's basically nothing. Talk to him. Because I know you still love him, and I know you sure as hell don't want him to die. I know I don't. I can't do anything about it, but you can" he said, before walking away.

What the hell..

Suddenly, I hear a bunch of gasps followed by screams. There was a crowd forming around something...someone. I got a sick feeling in my stomach and I ran towards the crowd to see Justin lying there, motionless.

"Can everyone back up?!" Ryan shouted. T

hey all ran to the classrooms. But sterling and I stayed behind to help. I suddenly felt the tears streaming down my face. This is all my fault.

It all happened so fast. Lord, Please don't let him die, I need him.

{End Of POV:}

-----------------------------

Chapter 2 complete! I'm on a roll aren't I? LOL

Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment!!

- WritingIsMyLifee