1. I Couldn't Contain Myself.

Start from the beginning

Kenny's favorite thing to do is dress me up, so tonight's occasion finally gave her what she'd been waiting for.

"Wow. My beautiful work deserves many awards." I roll my eyes at her and continue to glance at myself.

"I can't even lie, I think this is the best you've ever did on me." I smile, "And thank you for combining my wear of leggings in tonight's fit, you know me so well. I would've killed myself if you put me in another tight skirt."

I'm dressed in my favorite clothing piece of black leggings that hug my figure, along with a peach colored lace-up front crop cami that I didn't even know i'd owned. My curves are very seen. Kenny brushed out my natural curly hair, applying some hair mousse to waken them up a bit. She applied light makeup to my face that consisted of concealer, contour and a sparkly gold eyeshadow with a hint of a light brown in my crease to define my cat shaped eyes, along with mascara and lipgloss.

"I'd be damned if I don't get flirted with tonight. I really look good." I joke, mocking my brother from a few nights ago.

Kenny laughs, "Let me get in my outfit and then we can battle on which one of us looks better!" She turns on her heel, rushing into my bathroom to change into tonight's outfit.

A couple minutes later she comes out, looking even better than me. It's always a possibility.

She's wearing one of her favorite ripped jean skirts topped off with a beautiful black sequined sparkled cross-over crop top. Damn.

"Curse you, you always win this game." I cross my arms over my chest giving a slight pout.

"It's an honor." She winks, "Now, let's go to this party!"

•••

We've arrived at the party that's located in the hills of our town about an hour later. A big brightly colored white house with solar lights guiding the pathway to the door. This loud, crowded party. Boy, I really do not want to be here. I could be bawled up in tons of blankets while watching an episode of Law and Order. But yet? Here I am. Being a good bestfriend.

Kenny pulls me by my wrist and leads me into the party. Sweaty bodies dancing and grinding, red solo cups scattered everywhere on the floor or in people's hands and to top it off, a strange aroma of body odor mixed with alcohol.

Damn, this party looks amazing. Haha.

"Okay! First things first..." I raise a brow as she begins to speak, "Let's find Brandon." I roll my eyes.

I can already see the future of tonight of me being left alone by myself while her and Brandon are on the dance floor or being flirtatiously awkward in a conversation.

"Seriously?" I shrug, "We can't just dance together without you abandoning me?"

"I'm not going to abandon you! I'm just curious of his presence!"

"Mhm, while we're being curious let's drink up because I don't believe that lie." I grab a red solo cup out of a guys hand that I firstly lay my eyes on, taking a big gulp not caring of what was in it. He shoots me a dagger with his green eyes as I hand his cup back to him with a fake smile.

Kenny continues to drag me around the party as we push through the large crowd of dancing bodies. She leads us into the kitchen and the first thing I notice is the kitchen island filled with nothing but alcohol and four chip bowls. I steal a chip and place it in my mouth as Ken grabs two cups and pours in vodka.