Im Sorry

(* Natsu's POV*)

"Luce."

"Yeah?"

"I...when I was in the hallway, Lisanna kissed me and I was to shocked to move and now there's even a picture." She saw the school news paper cover which had me and Lisanna kissing. In the angle the picture was taken, you can only see my back, meaning you can't tell if I was shocked or not. Then she slapped me which got everyone's attention.

"We're done." Then she ran out.

"Luce! Wait!" I panicked and went after her.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I should have known we wouldn't last. I hate play boys.

"Luce! Wait!" He yelled, but I just ignored and kept running. Tears started falling and it was hard running with a blurry vision because of the tears. I reached my house and ran upstairs to my room. When I got there, I locked the door and slid down crying my eyes out.

"Luce?!" I heard him yell, but I just kept sobbing quietly. Then I heard him knocking on the door.

(*Mira's POV*)

My OTP! Right now I am crying my eyes out.

"My OTP." I kept repeating while Laxus patted my back for comfort.

(* I'm sorry if you are a Mira x Freed, but I ship Mira and Laxus. Again sorry.*)

(*Natsu's POV*)

I kept knocking on the door , but she won't open up.

"Luce,.. Look I'm sorry I didn't do anything, but someone must have put us kissing on the new paper. I still love you, please let me in." I whispered the last part and luckily she opened up. I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged back and started crying again. Then she stepped back breaking the hug.

"Ok Natsu, but I need space ." she said smiling but more tears falling and my heart just shattered.

"You mean..?"

"Yeah."

"Why?" I said going to her and hugging her.

"I just need a break. After that I'll come back." I faced her and kissed her as if it was the last time I would see her. She broke the kiss after a bit and went. I just sat down looking at the ground with tears.

*A week*

Its been a week since me and Luce broke up and I don't like being away from her and how the guys are eying her. She's mine.

"Hey Lucy, I heard that your single again, wanna hang out to talk." I saw Sting come up to her after class.

"Sure." She said and I was furious.

*Later*

I don't like stalking, but I gotta make sure he doesn't do anything to her. Just as I was behind the bushes. I turned around and almost had a heart attack.

"Natsu? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing..."