The Couple

(*Natsu's POV*)

We walked home with intertwined fingers and I was happy.

*Time Skip: Morning *

I woke with someone shaking me. I opened one eye and saw Luce.

"Wake up Natsu, we got school." She said and headed to the bathroom. After 10 minutes, she came out wearing short black leathered jacket and a pink shirt underneath, with pink shorts. She made breakfast and it was delicious. I still wish she would let me sleep in the same room as her. We got into my red car and went to school.

"No way, they are so totally dating!" I heard some girls squeal.

"My OTP!!!! " I looked at Mira and she fainted in Laxu's arms. Lots of girls were squealing because me and Luce were holding hands. Girls.

(*Lucy's POV*)

I'm kinda embarrassed. I mean I never thought I would date him since he seemed like a play boy. I mean he is one, but that not the point right now! At lunch, I was surrounded by boys while most of the girls were with Natsu.

"Lucy, is it true you're dating Dragneel? If not will you go out with me?"

"Lucy will you be my valentine for the valentines dance?" As these boys kept asking me, Natsu came and sat by me holding my waist and glared at them.

"Sorry, but she's with me." He said and the boys left and Mira, Levy, Juvia, and Erza came towards us.

"Lucy are you guys dating?" Erza asked and we nodded. For some reason Mira fainted. Luckily, Laxus came out of no where and caught her.

"Come on, class is about to start." Levy said dragging me, Natsu, and Juvia. When we arrived, Gray and Gajeel and some other kids were here. I saw a glimpse of both girls blushing. I nudged them and pushed them to their seats which was next to their crushes. Me and Natsu went to the back and started talking until the teacher came.

"Alright, we got a new student to this class and please be respectful." Ms. Aries said. Then my eyes sent wide when Sting came in and Natsu glared daggers.

" I'm Sting Eucliffe, transfer student from Sabertooth high." Some girls looked at him and started day dreaming.

"You may sit next Lucy," she said and Sting smirked and sat at the empty table next to me.

"Hey Lucy."

"Hey Sting." I said looking somewhere else besides his direction.

"Oh come on, I know you want me."

"You better leave her alone or I'll make you." I heard....