Gerald: Of course I would.

@eeveeclare: Are you aware that you are perfect in every way? You little cinnamon bun.

Gerald: What a day this is. Not only am I a sentry, but a cinnamon bun too.

@tinyfriendofalfonso: What's a good question?

Gerald: What's a good answer?

@lotty_lebeau: Are you secretly evil? Will you marry me?

Gerald: Why would I be evil?

Gerald: That question is quite the jump from your last one, Charlotte!

@suicidxquad: Do you have any regrets?

Gerald: I tried to save the members as best as I could in the Fishbowl. Of course, I regret not being able to save them all.

@FeathersnWildflowers: Would you die protecting Emeray?

Gerald: Yes, I would.

@morganator9: How protective are you over your friends in the Famoux?

Gerald: You could say I'm almost like a bodyguard. Almost.

@emmapallent: Are you working for DEFED?

Gerald: Why would I work for DEFED when I could work for the Famoux?

@StolenFishes: Why do you make me feel suspicious

Gerald: I'm not sure. Why?

@jordynnmarie: How do you feel about most people assuming you were behind DEFED?

Gerald: It kind of makes me feel weird. Did I say something presumptuous?

@niallthevsmodel: What make you like Emeray so much?

Gerald: She's very kind to me!

@Merry_Times: Are you in love with emeray or do you feel towards like you are her older brother and you must protect her?

Gerald: As her bodyguard, I think the older brother-type suits me better than somebody who's in love with her.

@youre_trash_: I know yo shady ass is in DEFED tryna act all innocent by anyways why can't you just suck it up and let Emeray and Chapter be together like I think you said you would loose your job or something but to bad honey

Gerald: you're throwing shade

@hellofrthotherside: Are you a part of defed? I really hope you are't

Gerald: Does it seem like I'm in DEFED?

@NiaAbraham: Do u have feelings for emeray?

Gerald: My only feelings are platonic! Honest!

@Merleintje: Are you part of defed?

Gerald: Why is everyone asking this question!?

@BethDavis814: Why are you the best and so great?

Gerald: This is so nice of you! I'm just trying to be a good person. Apparently it's making people assume I've got a hidden agenda!

@LookingStunning: Hey Gerald! Just wanted to start off saying you're one of my face characters ever :D what's your favorite thing to have for breakfast? Did you get to spend much time with the other famoux members before Emeray was around? How long have you been working for the famoux? It didn't seem like that long.

Gerald: Hey, I'm glad to be a favorite! I like turkey hash. Or toast. Either works.

Gerald: I was a bodyguard on and off for some. I just started working for the Famoux a year or so ago, so Emeray was the first I've been around for extensive periods of time.

@Zaynspirouettes: What was your family like? Did you get along with them?

Gerald: We were like any normal family, I suppose. Nothing catastrophic or monumental.

@MagneticMelon: Gerald, do you have a thing for Emeray, or any of the Famoux girls? How do you feel about the Chapter/Cartney ordeal? Are you going to make it a love triangle? (like a real one, Cartney doesn't count)

Gerald: I don't have a thing for them, no. They're all lovely, but I don't.

Gerald: I heard some shouting in the other interviews about a love heptagon. Sounds heavy.

@sonia741: Hey Gerald! Have you ever caught one of the Famoux members doing anything fishy?

Gerald: Not yet! That'd be quite the experience!

@Writers_Shadow: Hey Gerald! Hope you are well! I don't have a lot to ask you...but can you tell us a bit about yourself? Who's your favorite member in the Famoux? How did you feel about Foster leaving us (SOBS) Do you think you coildve prevented it from happening?How are you gonna cope with his death? On a lighter note; If you could choose to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Hope you have a lovely day, everyday!

Gerald: Emeray is my favorite member, obviously.

Gerald: I tried my best to get them out of there, but managing all the Famoux members in that chaos was a challenge. I wish I could've prevented it.

Gerald: I'm going to keep doing my job and try my best to be there for the members. These sort of things have to make me stronger in the sense of keeping the members safe.

@marshmellowbeats: HEYY GERALD!!! You're an amazing person, you know that? Could please tell us a little about yourself? Pleaseee

Gerald: I'm not that interesting, honestly! I went to school and trained to be an officer. They sent me to the Famoux instead of the streets of Betnedoor.

@xxvanishedxx: I love you *squints eyes* but I'm still watching you

Author's Input: "The eyes are blue and gigantic––their irises are one yard high. They look out of no face, but, instead, from a pair of enormous yellow spectacles which pass over a nonexistent nose [...] his eyes, dimmed a little by many paintless days, under sun and rain, brood over the solemn dumping ground." Guess the book.

@JuliSye: Will you please marry me? Iloveyou

Gerald: *blushes* Wow, you too! I'm not sure if I'll be able to do my job married!

@Nisah13: Who are you really?

Gerald: I'm Gerald!

@resuri02: Are you apart of DEFED?

Gerald: Is everyone assuming I'm the mole because I'm one of the only people on the Famoux staff they know?

@elenahale433: How do you like your coffee? Are you secretely working for DEFED? (WOW, that took a sharp turn, didn't it)

Gerald: Black or with cream is fine. I'm not picky.

Gerald: That was a sharp turn.

xxx

That was Gerald! Everyone is so suspicious, and I like your curiosity. How did you like the interview?

Who would you like next?

Any questions for me?

I'm going to write like the wind so I can post Classix soon! Don't give up on me!!

Remember: Sticks and Stones may break your bones, but haters make you famoux.