Wattpad Original

Calsifer Race

Note: THE 5TH WAVE IS COMING OUT TOMORROW AND I AM SO EXCITED, I CAN BARELY BREATHE. Because of my short story with 5thWaveMovie on Wattpad, my whole school thinks that I AM Rick Yancy, and that it's MY novel becoming a movie. Since it's so hard to correct them, I just sort of smile and go, "Well, I wrote FOR The 5th Wave!" Whatever they make of that is their own business, haha.

Also, HAVE YOU ADDED THE CLASSIX TO YOUR LIBRARY YET? I have published a little foreword with some important information about new characters. If you want to see YOUR NAME in the novel, you should probably click into my profile and read what that's all about in The Classix. (Did that promo sound casual? I am still learning.)

Quick note about the interview questions and answers: I typed questions out exactly as I saw them, misspells/typos and all. I thought that if I edited any of them, I'd be opening the option of me having doctored them in some way. These are your raw, inhibited questions! If some replies are short or not necessarily an answer, it's because the given character is any of the following:

1. Not aware of the information yet.

2. Mot allowed to reveal the answer for the next book's sake.

3. Totally teasing you.

If you asked more than one question, the character will give more than one answer, and those will be separated in different paragraphs. This was to insure we don't have massive blocks of replies.

Also, sometimes I give input to explain their answer or give my own thoughts. Because you definitely came here to listen to me. Not.

NOW, YOUR INTERVIEW WITH CALSIFER RACE!!

@junomatrix: To Race and Till: It's a pity I didn't get to know you both much. I hope I will in the Classix. You seem like great works of fiction. My question to you is how did you guys feel being at the bottom of the Volxstrum? In the truest depths, could you describe it?

Race: Being at the bottom of the Volx is simply terrifying. For a moment, it is nearly set in stone that you're going to die. The worst part is that when you know you're at the bottom, anything you do to raise yourself up doesn't seem nearly as adequate as it used to.

@Jazzmatazz17: How close were you and Foster?

Race: Foster and I were very close. He loved to help me out––he sort of taught me everything I know about being in a relationship. If there's anything Foster Farrand could do, it was love people.

@Kenya1207: What was your life like before DEFED?

Race: Before DEFED, I was on my acting break. Kaytee and I were going strong without the prying eyes of the public. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't nearly as stressful as life with DEFED.

@entelechy_: How do you feel about DEFED

Race: I hate them.

@Hannahbushh: do you feel guilty?

Race: If you're asking if I think it should've been me who died, I can't deny that.

@Carmen_1inchD: are you as strong as you always seem?

Race: I don't quite think anybody ever is as strong as they seem.

@tinyfriendofalfonso: Thank you for crying and defying our cultures ideas of masculinity. Are you glad it was Foster instead of Kaytee?