Wattpad Original

Cartney Kirk

Note: I am writing this while listening to Hoodie Allen's new album and some of the new singles from The 1975. The 5th Wave is out in theaters and I'm already planning on seeing it again this weekend. I got an Oreo milkshake after cheer practice. Today was a good day. Good days mean I use LOTS OF GIFS when answering questions. Be prepared!

You may have noticed how bloody and maroon The Famoux cover is, and that's because Wattpad and PPZ have zombified it for me! Please check out the Pride + Prejudice + Zombies page, ppzmovie and admire The Famoux on their list of "The Best of Wattpad + Zombies," because it has completely brightened my whole week. There are 9 stories on that list that have also been zombified, and I feel honored to be included in their ranks. If you told me in July 2014 that I'd be on a list of "The Best of Wattpad" by 2016, I would've told you to stop lying to me. I am so awed.

Also, Pride and Prejudice!? Zombies!?! I may have already covered my eyes watching the trailer in theaters, but I'm going to conquer my fear of scary movies seeing this one. I'm the type of person who looks up the Wikipedia summary of a horror movie because I'm so curious but too scared to actually watch it. Not this time! It's Pride and Prejudice, so I already know the general plot it's based off of! I'VE GOTTA ACTUALLY BE BRAVE.

Quick note about the interview questions and answers: I typed questions out exactly as I saw them, misspells/typos and all. I thought that if I edited any of them, I'd be opening the option of me having doctored them in some way. These are your raw, inhibited questions! If some replies are short or not necessarily an answer, it's because the given character is any of the following:

1. Not aware of the information yet.

2. Mot allowed to reveal the answer for the next book's sake.

3. Totally teasing you.

If you asked more than one question, the character will give more than one answer, and those will be separated in different paragraphs. This was to insure we don't have massive blocks of replies.

Also, sometimes I give input to explain their answer or give my own thoughts. Because you definitely came here to listen to me. Not.

And now, your interview with Cartney Kirk!

@Courtz_Mac123: You're funny and awesome (: / You act on your emotions. do ever regret that or try stop your self from acting on your emotions. Do you regret acting how you did with Kaytee's relationship with Race? I think you and Race could be good friends, do you agree?

Cartney: Thanks, hun.

Cartney: Acting on emotions is a gut instinct. It's something I don't think about. If I tried to stop my emotions, any music I'd make would be stale and constrained. Occupational hazard.

Cartney: Does Kaytee ever regret acting behind my back in our relationship? I'd like to hear the answer to that one first.

Cartney: Race and I? I'd like to think we're already good friends. I mean, I must commend him on his taste in women.

@LookingStunning: Is there a reason for your always being stuck up and belittling others, is there some sort of personal agenda with that? Because I gotta say, you've been a huge dork lately and that has led to me wholeheartedly jump aboard the Cartney fan express :D