"Niall," Maura began with an angry tone. "Why can't you understand that I want to best for you? This is me trying to get you and Melissa on better terms. She's been telling me all about how you have been neglecting the poor girl."

"What? I haven't-"

"Don't start," Maura put her hand up. She took her purse off her shoulder and began looking through it. It wasn't long until she took out a small black case that made Niall's heart drop. "You are going to give this to Melissa on the day of the event in front of everybody. It's time you tie the knot, honey."

"I can't believe you," Niall whispered, tears welling up in his eyes at the though of every he would have to give up. His main thought was Harry. There was no way he was losing him again. "You do not know what is best for me, mum, you don't."

"Niall-"

"You are going overboard! I can't do this," Niall clenched his fists and walked away angrily. He heard his mother calling for him, almost yelling but Niall continued to keep walking until he was out the door. He got to his car and drove away as fast as he could. 

He was tempted to call Louis, to tell him what his mum was planning. But then he decided why not tell him in personal? Besides, he doesn't want to risk getting in an accident. 

At some point during the drive, Niall switched directions. 

Once Niall got to the place, he ignored everything in his way and made his way up to the apartment. His eyes were watery and his cheeks were stained with damped tear trails. He continuously kept clenching his fists, trying not to explode in anger. 

Niall never in his life thought he would ever think this but. . .he hated his mum.

He was tired of her control over his life. All his life, he wanted to be the best son for his mum and dad, to fit the image and the expectations they had for him. He had only done so because he had nothing else to aim for. But now the terms were different. He finally found something to achieve.

Niall stood in front of the door to the apartment and knocked, hard. 

The door opened and Niall was met with wide green eyes. 

"Niall? Are you okay?" Harry asked, setting his glass down on the side. 

"Is Liam here?" Niall asked. 

"Um, no. He left a few minutes ago. He's not going to be back for a few hours-"

Harry couldn't finish his sentence because Niall had grabbed his waist, walked inside while closing the door and pinned Harry against the wall. Niall kissed Harry hungrily, missing the feeling of the brunet's soft and squishy lips. They were so full, so beautiful, so breathtaking. There was no way in the world Niall was giving that up. 

Harry wrapped his arms around Niall securely, arching his back off the wall just a bit. Niall's hands trailed down from Harry's back to the side of his thighs. He patted them twice before Harry got the messaged and jumped to wrap his legs around Niall's waist. 

Niall then pinned Harry completely against the wall and pulled away to kiss down his jawline to the side of his unmarked neck. 

"Niall," Harry moaned in a low, sweet tone. Harry's fingers gripped Niall's fluffy hair as Niall continued to pepper his collar bones with kisses. 

Harry bit his lip once Niall started to suck on his collar bone. He got more aroused when Niall moved his hands under Harry's shirt to grip the brunet's love handles, which was another thing Niall loved so much about Harry. 

Niall took in everything about Harry. His welcoming natural scent, the way his body wasn't the most built perfect body but it was perfect in Niall's eyes. His soft skin and the fuller parts of his body. Everything about Harry drove Niall mad. 

All he could really think was mine, mine, mine.

Niall wanted Harry all to himself. He sucked harshly on Harry's collar bone when he thought of another man ever touching Harry. For a moment, Niall thought he had hurt Harry but he was reassured when Harry let out a gaspy moan and a tug on his hair. 

Niall continued to give Harry a few more love bites before pulling away and pressing his lips softly against Harry. 

He wanted Harry so much, he really did. He wanted to go all the way but it wasn't the right moment. Niall had stated this before and he will stated again, he wants to treasure Harry. And he will. 

Niall let Harry back down on his feet and gave him a few more kisses. 

"Not today, but someday," Niall mumbled against Harry's lips.

Harry nodded, understanding where Niall was coming from and pulled away. He looked up at Niall before using his thumbs to clear any other damp parts of Niall's cheeks. 

"What happened?" Harry said gently, kissing Niall's cheek. 

"My mum happened, that's what," Niall rolled his eyes and reluctantly released his grip from Harry's waist.

"It's not going to be easy, hm," Harry said. Niall looked into Harry's eyes. They were so beautiful. They were gems, emeralds. 

"No, it won't. But you're worth it," Niall grinned. 

"You are so cheesy," Harry covered his face and laughed. 

Final weeks is this week omg. 

-Skyxo