Ch18 (A): Bin Tere!

Recap: Manik quits the show.

((Continuing the leap))
1 month later:

Manik's POV :

The final decision was made. I had quit the show in spite of various requests of the channel members and producers, not everyone is bad at one place. It was just that, that moron had power so everyone had to listen to me. Everyone was depressed to know about my exit as they knew that it wasn't my decision but they were supportive enough not to force me to stay.

I knew that if there's someone who's hurt the most is Nandini. She badly wanted me to be with her till the end of this journey but somehow destiny had other plans for us. She was acting very stongly in front of me but I knew she was broken from inside and I couldn't do anything other than assuring her that everything would be fine.

My family was very supportive in all my decisions. I didn't tell them the entire truth because honestly, I wanted them to keep away from the harsh reality of this industry or else they, specially Mom would worry a lot about me and I don't want her to take stress. It's better they only see the good side of this place. I told them its my own decision as I want to try sonething else now.

The second season had begun and the mystery of my character being there or not still continued to remain. I had not made a public announcement or else fans would have not even watched the first episode. Yes, I wanted that Raman to learn a lesson but not at the cost of Nandini, rest of my friends, or my own personal favourite show. I didn't want 'Yariaan' to fail so I held the mystery for as long as I could. But then we actors have some sort of responsibility towards the fans too. After all, they are the ones who have made us what we are today. I couldn't keep them in dark for long so I had finally made the announcement. It was a shocker for almost everyone. Though they had some sort of idea that I might leave but that was earlier. Most people (i don't how) knew that I have decided to stay so they were definitely stunned!

The fandom broke down after that. Every person who had at least one similar area of interest and were bonded together for the same reason had started to fight miserably. There was so much chaos on the social networking sites. Twitter, instagram, facebook were filled with various posts. Each one blamed the other. Some people bashed me that I didn't value this show enough or I didn't care about the fans, some unfortunately bashed Nandini because of the kind relationship that we presented to them and others blamed the channel.
Some continued to watch the show and some left it. I heard the TRPs started to fall too. That's when all the other cast members started to promote the show and give interviews and send the message that their hardwork should be respected and motivated. Basically they were forced by the channel, that's what Nandini told me. She herself had to promote the show although she felt extremely bad about it but then again, work was work.

All this while I had begin to work on my built first. I had finally started following a proper schedule with diet chart and gymming. I met one of our friends, Rose who asked me get a photoshoot done and I agreed.

I also had a few events lined up in different states. Nandini and I could hardly spend time together as we met very less. She was too busy with shooting. She had to work so much as if she's working for two people which in a way was true, she had to lift up and maintain the essence of both the members of the lead pair that people loved. Now she was alone, and alone she had to stand up to everybody's expectations and she had to give the audience everything that they were missing. Nandini wasn't letting people forget Manik. I was so proud of my girl. She had kept the lead pair and the friendship alive. It was all the result of her hardwork that the show's TRPs increased again. Also, others except Cabir were also there and fans loved them no less so things were finally getting normal.

MaNan/Pani FF: Reel Vs Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें