Ch3 (A): New Life, New Journey!

Next day. Mumbai.

Every morning brings new hopes, new ambitions, new ups and downs, new problems which, at the end of the day teach us the true meaning of life.
As the sun shines bright up in the sky, a new morning began to light up lives of few totally different people who would begin a brand new journey together.
Each living creature has a different purpose and different dream to achieve and just like others, these bunch of youngsters have also arose to achieve something they've dreamt of and are determined to work hard for.

Nandini's POV
"Nandu yeh kya hogya hai tujhe? Tu kabse itni aisi ho gyi? Wake up lazy lady it's a big day for you!", Shruti called Nandini for the 3rd time.
"Oh! Shit." That's when reality struck my sleepy head. How the hell I slept so much when I clearly knew how important today is. It's my first day at work and I will be late. Just like yesterday, HE was.
And BOOM! Now I know, he. He is the one and only reason why I slept so much or I should say I couldn't sleep at all. His thoughts kept coming back to me every now and then.
Oh God! What is it? Why can't I get his face out of my head? His eyes, the passion in them, they looked like as if there are a lot of deep dark secrets hidden in them. All night I felt those chocolaty eyes are staring at me.

Damn! Get a grip of yourself Miss Nandini Murthy. You've just met him once. One scene you did with him and you're going crazy. Now this will happen everyday, how are you going to hold yourself. So just stop thinking and move.

Having all such thoughts in mind I quickly took a cold shower and wore a blue sleeveless top with black jeans, a few accessories in my arm, a pair of studs and my all time favourite wedges. I applied a little Kohl in my eyes and gloss and my lips and I was ready. As much as I've studied Nandini, she is a simple small town girl, so yeah I guess this is perfect until I get to know how exactly my character is.
I came out of the room, rolled up my breakfast that Shruti had prepared. Such a sweetheart she is. She wished me luck and the next moment I was on the road on my way towards the studio.

Manik's POV
This was the first time, I could wake up before the arm rang. I don't know what the reason was but I was quite excited. I did everything before hand and I was all set for the first day of shoot.
I got into my car and after covering the 30 km distance, I halted the car outside the studio. But today there was no need to run as I was surprisingly on time.
I was about to enter when my phone rang and who could it be? Of course, my darling girlfriend Diksha.
"Hi baby."
"Why now? Okay. Okay. I'll see you in 15."
I don't know what was wrong but I had to meet her now. Well honestly I wasn't really happy about it but I had to go, after all it was her! My love! (Or may be, Manik Malhotra thought that way.)

Nandini's POV.
I reached the studio 20 minutes late. As soon as I entered the room I saw Vikas along with 3 girls and 3 boys. I could recognise few of the faces as I've seen their previous works but I didn't know any of them in person. Honestly, I was super excited. It was indeed a privilege to work with such fine actors.
"Hi nandini. Welcome.
What happened Nandini, looks like your on screen would be' boyfriend has already started rubbing off on you. You're late." Vikas and his sarcasm. No one could escape from it. I saw others laughing at his words and I felt embarrassed.
But the very next moment, he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me forward for the introduction.
There were warm smiles at each of their faces.

First, it was Mukti. I've seen her earlier in one of the reality shows and another youth show. She was a wonderful actor and damn pretty. She gave me a short hug.
Then, it was Navya. She was the most senior actor amongst us. Her expressions were something to die for. It was really nice meeting her.
Then, I shook hands with Cabir and Harshad. I've seen them also in a few reality shows and I was very excited to work with them.
Last, there were two new faces, Dhruv and Alya. Both were new to the industry and this was their very first show.
Alya was the most stunning girl I've laid my eyes on and Dhruv's smile was making the surrounding even more pleasant.

MaNan/Pani FF: Reel Vs Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें