Ch1: Hurdles!

"Kya yar chotti. Phone kabhi kyu nahi uthati hai tu apna? " A partial annoyed Mukti announced.

"Guys shot mein thi yaar!" Nandini replied.

Navya: Ohplease han. We know kiske shot mein thi tu

Nandini : matlab? (She asked innocently )

Cabir: matlabb...Manik ke shot mein aur kyaa

He suddenly joined the group and said this snaking his arm around Nandini's shoulder.

Nandini : Cabirrr! (A blush crept through because she knew the teasing session has started)

Alya: Han yaar Nandu. Friends ko bhul jatti hai boyyyfrieenn... ke liye (she winks)

Mukti: Aur kya. And wahan log samjhte hai ki yeh log baat bhi nahi karte..shakal tak nahi dekhna chahte ek dusre ki

Navya: aur yahan ek dusre se phursat hi nahi hai dono ko

Cabir: hogi bhi kyuu, Nandini hai hi itni pretty ki vo langoor toh automatically iske peeche pagal hai

Mukti: Hello? Manik kaam nahi hai haan. Body dekhi hai uski? Pange mat le tujhe ek min mein utha ke patak degaa

Cabir: Kya yaar. Mai bhi na pakka agge jakke body banaunga. Full on gyming and all. I'll completely TRANSFORM myself. Pakka

Nandini : Guys stop it naa. Lets goo..movie remember?

Alya: Oh yaa. Hurry up, lets leave.

They all start walking.

Mukti: Hold on! (Facing Cabir) where do you think you are going?

Cabir: Movie, idiot!

Mukti: Noo. Girls outing only, sorry!!

Cabir: really? Phir toh tujhe sabse pehle stay back karna chaiyee

He said and all started laughing

Mukti: haaw. Mai tujhe ladka lagti hun..rukko..

And the tom and jerry game of the evil twins begin..Mukti was chasing Cabir all around.

***************************

" ..anddd action!"

"I..I thought I thought I lost you..vo voo accident...its all coming bacckk. Noo noo..I can't afford to loose you again. " she said in between her heavy sobs.

He immediately pulled her in his warm embrace.

"Yaa. Finally!" The director said to them.

They looked at each other and then stared at the ground in embarrassment!

***************************

"Ohgod Manik. Another scene ho gaya ajj set pe!" nandini said

Manik who was cosily lying on the huge sofa in his vanity with Nandu on his laps playing with her fingers gave no reply.

Nandini : are you even listening?

Manik: ya ofcourse!

Nandini : I am serious. What's wrong with us. How can we behave like that publically!?

Manik: Gosh. All you do is worry worry and worry. Can't you just calm down. Kal only I told you not to get affected by all this na. You don't listen to me at all.

Nandini : Listen it's not my fault. You know the crew is not trustable..we can't show the real us in front of them..anyone can leak and then the whole world will know.

Manik: ohho. Know what?

Nandini : that the 'professional' MaNan are not so professional in reality

Manik pulled her a little close with a jerk

"Han..let them know then..waise bhi I'm tired of all this drama!"

Nandini: as if i am not!

Manik: I wish we never had to do this esse secretly

Nandini : haah! Our secret is today a 'secret' all thanks to you.

That's it. She said it impulsively. Daaamn! She mentally cursed herself.

"Kisi extra romantic position mein ho toh back of I am opening my eyes and coming " cabir announced while entrying their Vanity.

Since Cabir's warning had interrupted them, Nandini and Manik both got up.

Nandini was upset with herself very well knowing the consequences of what she said. Manik was visibly annoyed by what Nandini said.

Cabir looked at them.

"Sorry. Wapas challa jata hun. Tum dono ne mere atte hi esse sad sad faces kyu bana liye?" Cabir said

"Noo, Cabir. Nothing like that bro. Unm, waise bhi I was about to go. I have a photoshoot at 4. I'll see you guys around later. " manik gave a cold look to Nandini and abruptly left.

Cabir looked at him leaving and then looked at Nandini who was standing like a baffled figure,

"Woooah! Jwalamukhi phatne ki taadar par hai, sambhal lo!" He said to Nandini with a smile!

MaNan/Pani FF: Reel Vs Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें