Prologue

Hello,before proceeding with the update. Just a little reminder. I won't tolerate any kind of plagiarism with my work. It is exclusively for this application and is not to be published on any other platforms.
Readers,incase you find it anywhere, do let me know.
Stealers, stay away. Warning!

Prologue:
"cut!" The director exclaimed.
MaNan broke the hug and looked at the director.

"That was pretty good guys, acha lunch break now..we'll shoot the remaining sequence after 3!" He added.

They gave each other a cold look and left from there.

Mukti and Cabir who were watching this from a distance giggled.

Nandini was walking towards her vanity busy checking twitter on her phone when somebody instead pulled her behind a tree.

***********

"So, aryaman! Welcome, your first day at shoot. Feel free to come up to me anytime you feel awkward or whenever you need anything bro!" Druv said with a soft smile.

"Yaa. Thanks mate. Soo..tell me about the crew cast members naa. I don't really know anybody here except Aliya and Nandini. I have worked with Nandini before in one of the daily sopes. " aryaman said.

Druv: ok..so yeah. Nandini is pretty bubbly. Humesha keeps jumping..high on energy types. Chotti cute si bacchi hai!

Aryaman : anddd, not to forget, her chubby cheeks.

Both laughed.

Druv : yeah well so, then there is Aliya..she's again a sweet person, really innocent. And yaa, fun to be around.

Aryaman : oh and bro, she's damn hot!

Druv: haha yess. Then cabir and mukti. Evil twins bygod. Puree set pe masti pranks karte rehte hai. Cabir is always in a jolly good mood and Mukti toh really moody. She's a really emotional person.
Then Navya hai..you must have seen her work na? She's done a lot of acting in many shows..

Aryaman: yes I have. Marvelous skills she has!

Druv: yup, wo toh hai. Then manik and me. Mera intro toh I've already given.
Now manik..hmm..mysterious guy. He takes time to gel up with..serious type ka hai..really focused and hardworking

Aryaman's POV: hmm..that's a pretty cool team man! Would be fun working with them.

**************************

"Are you mad?! Yahan open mein how can you pull me like this?" Nandini wispering to him angrily.

"What yaar. Pehle toh you keep complaining ki mai pda mein bahaut weak hun and I'm not at all romantic. And when I try toh tum esse dant rahi ho!" He said irritatingly.

"Manik yaar. Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. Wo bas abhi twitter check kar rahi thi..these people man. Kuch bhi publish karte hai!" She said visibly annoyed.

"What happened show me?" He took her phone and read.

"The latest gossip in town is that the lead couple of the number one youth show have AGAIN fought publically. This time the limits were crossed when the actors went on to abuse each other in the presence of the whole crew openly. The actors can't look into each other's eyes and the situation is at its worse. All this is hugely influencing the onscreen chemistry of the couple. Keep watching this space for more of such inside gossip updates. "

"W*F...rubbish! " he said.

Nandini : idk inko yeh sab bakwass deta kaun hai

Manik: listen relax..we know it's not true..don't bother.

Nandini : you've always been like this manik. Tum strong ho yaar..I am not..i don't like all this. (She said in a super annoyed voice)

Manik: nandiniii (he cupped her face.)

Instantly tears started trinkling down her eyes.

Manik: arrre..

(He immediately wiped them and pulled her in his strong warm embrace. )

Manik: Nandu...c'on yaar. You're my strong girl naa..bas now chup..tumhe mujhse zyada time ho gaya hai yeh acting field mein..you know it all naa..all this shouldn't affect you.
And waise bhi..yeh media house kuch bhi bolte hai..they just need news what so ever

Nandini : but how can these people think of such crap man

After a good round of consoling, Manik was finally able to make her smile.

He pecked her forehead and smiled.

Nandini : accha chalo ab I have to go

Manik: kahan?

Nandini : vo humari girl gang going for a movie toh uske liye

Manik: sab movies unke sath hi..nothing for me han?

Nandini : Mr.Manik Malhotra, have you forgotten? For the world, we're not even friends. One public appearence with you and all our 'Only professional' image goes in trash

He frowned!

Manik: Ohho. I wish we could tell everyone the truth

Nandini: Mukti ki 4 missed calls damn! Manik i have to gooo. Shit. Bye bye bye bye! (She said in a hurry, quickly kissed his cheek and left)

As soon as she took a few steps manik blew a soft wistle, she turned. He mumbled a "I love you!" In actions and she responded with his favourite smile of hers.

***********
This last PDA of MaNan was watched by Aryaman and Druv. Druv got him to introduce him to Manik.

Aryaman looked at Druv for answers.

Aryaman : I read a lot of fans saying these two don't even talk. Yahan toh scene hi different hai boss!

Druv : sooner or later tumhe pata chalna hi hai..so anyways..they're a couple offscreen too. Vo bas its all a secret. Make sure this thing doesn't leak at all.

Aryaman : wooaaah!

*************************

MaNan/Pani FF: Reel Vs Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें