Ch6 (A): Wrong Decisions

like always here, she wasn't like this earlier. Or maybe she was. But..argh. nevermind. Chuck it.

"Hii!" I plastered a smile and walked up to her.

"Hello Mr.Too Busy for Girlfriend!" She taunted me for obvious reasons.

I hugged her and gave her the roses with a smile.
She didn't look enthusiastic or happy at all.
We sat and I quickly opened the menue.

"Manik? Atte hi khanna. Gosh. I thought we came here to spend some 'quality time' and not to eat!" She said.

Its 9pm. I've come back from a full day shoot. It's the frkn dinner time and I'm tired. And now what? Manik don't eat. Wow. Bravo! I thought to myself.
I gulped in and closed the menu card.

"Sooo, how was your day?" I said.

"Good." She replied.

"And ummm, so..what'supp?" I said not knowing what to reply to her 'Good'.

"Nothing!" She said. Again a one word annoyed reply.

"Diksha look. If you want to behave like this only, then I'm sorry, I'm leaving. " i said sternly. I was also irritated man. I want her to understand me sometimes aswell.
I got up and she immediately caught my hand.

"Sorry. Sit!" She said.

I said nothing just sat back. I was in no mood to fight. And honestly, i don't know why I felt this was not even worth fighting for.

"I'm sorry. I..I..ohkay forget it..you tell me..how is your shoot going baby?" She said smilingly still keeping her hand over mine.

"Yaa it's going great. Amazing team. From the crew to the cast, amazing and plus the story line is also nice. Youth based. Soo..yaaa. I'm loving it." I told her excitedly and withdrew my hand from her grip. Again, no clue why.

"That's nice. Andd...umm, how is the cast? Mukti is there na? She's a cuttie really. I bet she would be the cutest and everybody's favourite around." She remarked.

'Cute?' Umm, no. That chotu creature is cute. She is the custest around. I thought and smiled remembering the launch party drive.

"Yaa. And plus there is this girl, Nandini Moorthy, she's playing my female lead. Amazing actress. I mean she has a lot of experience. And she's really bubbly. Set pe sabki favourite wo hai infact. And you know.."

"Umm, let's order something?" She cut my words short.

"Yaaah!" I said and we ordered dinner.
We talked about random stuff while eating.

"Btw, yesterday I went out with Danny for drinks. At boulaverd. It was awesome." She told me enthusiastically. Danny was her photographer btw.

'Drinks?' Hah. Again scenes of launch party popped in. Breezer se miss.moorthy gets talli. Gosh. Crazy girl.
A smile curved my lips as I mulled over these thoughts.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked breaking my trance.

"Naah. Nothing." I decided to chuck it.

"Arrey, tell me naa?" She insisted.

"Arey nothing yaar. Vo just Nandini na, the day of our launch party we both we were talking and you won't believe what she..."

"Manik. Enough. " She again didn't let me complete.

"I'll see you later. " she abruptly said and got up.

"Now what did I do yaar?" I snapped back.

"Nothing baby. You never do anything. I am the always irritated one! Bye. " she said in a sarcastic tone.

But wait. Pehli baar toh sahi baat boli. Uff. I wish I could appreciate her for that.

MaNan/Pani FF: Reel Vs Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें