~14~

Ronnie squealed as we sat in my hotel room and got ready for our dates. We made it a double date her and Dylan with me and Colin. I was curling her hair as she was gushing about Dylan.

"He's amazing." she said.

"Really? I didn't pick that up the first hundred times you said that." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"You spend too much time with Jensen." She pointed out. I laughed as I finished up. An hour ago we bought dresses to wear. I finally finished her hair and makeup and she had already done mine so we went to admire ourselves in the mirror. I was wearing a tight, strapless, black dress that went to my knees and bracelets to cover up my scars, I also had on black pumps. Ronnie was wearing a much shorter dress, it was blue and strapless and she had on sparkly blue flats. Out hair was curled and we were both wearing fake eyelashes. I high fived her and we walked out of the hotel room just in time for Jensen and Jared to walk by laughing. They stopped. I had told Jared I was going out tonight but I didn't tell him it was a date. It just felt weird.

"Where are you two going?" Jensen asked.

"We have dates." Ronnie said.

"Don't you think that dress is a little short?" Jensen asked. He has become like her adoptive father for while she's here away from her parents. We actually got her room moved next door to mine today because she was alone at the hotel she was in. Yeah, anyways, Jensen had taken on the role of fatherhood with her. It was sweet. But weird because yesterday she was gushing about how hot he was.

"Nah, my mom has let me wear way shorter things." Ronnie said. Jensen looked like he wanted to say something but didn't.

"Who are you going on dates with?" Jared asked me. Ronnie and I glanced at each other.

"I'm going with Dylan and she's going with Colin." Ronnie said.

"Our mini me's? Nice." Jensen laughed.

"Where are they taking you?" Jared asked.

"Some restraunt." I said.

"If you leave there and decide to do anything else you text me and be back by ten." Jared ordered. Wow. He stepped into that roll quick.

"Same goes for you Ronnie." Jensen said.

"Okay! Bye guys!" I said and then I hooked arms with Ronnie and went into the elevator. When we got downstairs the boys were waiting for us equally dressed up. We grinned at each other and went to go meet our dates.

"You look beautiful." Colin said to me. I blushed and thanked him even though I knew it wasn't true. We walked outside and climbed into a limo.

"This is a bit much for a first date. Don't you think?" Ronnie whispered to me.

"I don't know their rich actors maybe this is normal for them." I whispered back.

"You know we can hear you right?" Dylan asked. We giggled.

~~~

We sat at the restraunt laughing at something when we saw flashes and turned. Paparazzi.

"Dammit! Come on. Your dad is gonna kill me." Colin said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out. Dylan did the same with Ronnie and we ran.

"Why would my dad kill you?" I asked as we ran down the street still being followed by paparazzi.

"Because even though the media knows about you the less pictures the better and no one wants some big lie plastered on the front of the magazine about their daughter." He said. We ran over to a small diner. The sign said closed but we saw a man cleaning up inside. We banged on the doors. He looked up confused buy came over and opened the door.