Prologue

For quite a long time I didn't know my dad. Didn't know his name (other then his last), didn't know what he looked like, didn't know his personality, nothing, all I had to go on was the few times my mom spoke poorly about him. What I did know was that the checks that came every month were from him. Mom always called it pity money and we never used it unless we absolutely HAD TO. The thing was my dad left the second he found out my poor orphan mother was pregnant and he didn't want the responsibility. Sure, he was only seventeen but my mom was fifteen and alone. The checks stopped coming when I was almost 11. My mom, who hated the money, was angry and called him selfish and a liar, she was very confusing, but I thought he might be dead. She said he wasn't. When I asked her how she knew this she wouldn't answer. All she said was he stopped because he got engaged and he didn't want her to find out. I believed her because she's my mom I didn't have a choice. Then a week before my sixteenth birthday my mom passed away and a social worker called my dad and I finally found out who he was and how my mom always knew what was going on with him. This is how I found out my father was Jared Padalecki.

THIS WILL HAVE THE TOPIC OF SELF HARM AND SELF HATRED IT WILL NOT GO INTO DETAIL BUT IT WILL BE TALKED ABOUT. I WILL PUT TRIGGER WARNINGS OVER EVERYTHING EVEN IF ITS SMALL. I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW DEEP INTO THE SUBJECT IT GOES SO YOU KNOW IF YOU SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT READ IT I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH PLEASE STAY STRONG AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE NO READERS THEN A BUNCH OF READERS THAT I TRIGGER. ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING!!!! ❤

Hey guys! I promise i'm not one of the writers who does an authors not every chapter so when I do do them you should probably read them it'll be important lol. Welcome to my story!!! Iv'e been writing this in secret for a while because I was kind of embarrassed but then I told some friends and they all told me it's not embarrassing so I decided to publish! Let me know what you think? I accept constructive criticism I can always get better but no need to be rude about anything (i'm gonna tell you right now i'm sensitive so please be nice!). Love you all!!!! P.S. Zendaya Coleman (Pic in media) Is Zoey, the main character.