~8~

I sat excitedly at a round table. Here's how it looked. Jared, me, Jensen, Misha, three of the casting directors, Eric Kripke, and Mark Sheppard (since it was a circle he as next to Jared), that's right, Mark Sheppard. I haven't been able to actually talk to him yet because he was late but I can not wait to go get dinner with him and the guys after this. We're here to read lines with girls auditioning to play Hope. We all had notepads to right down out thoughts on each person but it's the casting directors decision. We just get to put in good word. Someone opened the door and a girl with long, Sandy blonde, crimped, hair that went down to a few inches above half of her back walked in. She was very tall but that was because of the freaking 8 inch tall stilettos she was wearing, she also had on a short ass dress that barely covered her butt to match. She also had makeup caked on her face. Stop it. I told myself. Don't judge her. I said. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"Hello Miss...?" Eric asked.

"Sasha. Sasha Tool." she said.

"Okay Sasha please have a seat." Eric said. She sat down. She took her manicured hand and pushed her hair back behind her as she sat down nervously. She had bright green eyes that actually came pretty close to Jensen's. I wrote that down on my pad. Eric told her what scene to go to in the script if she needed to use it and we began. I nervously took in a breath. I had been working hard in this script but the only person in this room that had ever seen me act was Eric. I hope I don't embarrass myself. I was supposed to start but Eric had told me to introduce myself because the whole first episode we don't come in contact with the guys until the last scene where they end on a cliff hanger so I'm going to have many scenes with whoever plays Hope and we have to act really like each other because if we don't it could be bad since the cousins are like sisters and it would show if we didn't at least like each other.

"Hi Sasha I'm Zoey." I smiled. She smiled back shyly.

"Hello. You're so pretty." she said.

"Aw thanks. Well let's get started." I said with a smile. I was proud of myself. My voice didn't waver once. It normally does when meeting new people.

"How are we going to find them, Hope, it's been years and we still haven't." I grumbled.

"Maya, you can't keep thinking this way, we can't give up. This is all we have going for us." Sasha said. I sighed.

"Well..." and we continued the scene.

"That's enough for now. Thank you Sasha." Eric smiled. She smiled back.

"It was nice meeting you guys." she said kindly. I'm very good at reading power and I can tell this girl is not what she looks like. See, I told you not to judge so quickly.

Then the next girl came in. She was wearing long shorts that went to her knees and a pink fitted shirt with flowers going across it and keds. She was only wearing mascara. She looked sweet.

"Hello." Eric said with a smile. She rolled her eyes and sat down in the chair.

"Hello. I'm Trish Jacobs. Let me tell you now, I have been in so many acting jobs and I am perfect at what I do. You are lucky that I'm auditioning. This part shouldn't be hard for me to nail." she said curling her hair with her unpainted finger nail. Everyone of us glanced at each other. Jared cleared his throat.

"Go ahead." He said. She smirked and picked up her script.

"I of course have it memorized. You might need it." she said tossing her script at me.

"Uh, that's okay, I memorized it. I'm, uh, Zoey, it's, uh, nice, to, uh-"

"Come on spit it out we don't have all day." Trish said with an eye roll. I was taken back and I glanced at Jared who just nodded at me.