Chapter Five: Petit Bec Doux (Sweet Little Kiss)

A/N: Yes this is the first time I'm posting in a while. I'm hoping this chapter works because after having Writer's Block I'm a little nervous. Hope you enjoy JellyfishSong.

Amorette laughed. "Stick to both of you. Leave me out of it."

"If you like," Sylvie said dismissively.

"Not what I like." As much as Amorette still wanted Sylvie, that was her body. She was as drawn to Sylvie as she had been to Angelo. For him, Amorette figured it was because he was the male equivalent of what she was. But it was almost nothing compared to how it felt just being near the younger girl. Amorette's puss was wet and her titties were rock hard. Again, that was just her body. The rest of her was beginning to resent Sylvie. Resent Sylvie so bad that Amorette's throat burned with bile. "It is what it is."

Amorette didn't know what she expected Sylvie's reaction would be. An argument? Pleading? She had no idea but she didn't expect what she heard Sylvie say. "We're leaving tonight."

Amorette blinked. "You said tomorrow night."

"That was before Angelo made those kills," she explained. Sylvie's tone sounded less like Angelo's sister and more like his mother, chiding her naughty child.

"The 'date?'"

"And the two kills in your house." Sylvie sighed. "Once that happened, everybody had to go. I summoned Dimitri, who gladly killed one of the men while I killed this one." Sylvie kicked Pirot's corpse.

That's right, Angelo's "cousin." Something suddenly occurred to her. Angelo's kills were done at a distance from Sylvie. How did she even know about them? But that wasn't what came out her mouth. "Was this the help you meant?" Amorette blurted before she could stop herself.

"Wasn't that what you wanted?" Sylvie asked her with an edge of impatience. "To finally be free?"

"Yes!"

To her surprise, Sylvie went over to her and gently stroked her cheek. "But it doesn't feel like you thought it would."

Was Sylvie reading Amorette's mind now? Her eyes narrowed. "How did you know?"

"Because I felt the same way when the same thing happened with me when I killed the stepbrother who was raping me for seven years. I killed him. Instead of feeling ecstatic or even relieved, I felt empty."

Sylvie cupped Amorette's face in her hands. "Pirou was terrorizing you. He had to die. The others were loose ends that needed to be cut. But that's not the help I offered." Sylvie pressed her lips to hers and shivers of pleasure ran up and down Amorette's body. Then she pulled away. "We're staying at Le Petit Tournesol. Let's go there."

It could be out in the street for all Amorette cared, she was finally going to gain carnal knowledge of Sylvie's pretty body. "Anything you say," she said happily, completely forgetting about the bad feelings she had about the girl.

"Afterwards we trash our evidence," Sylvie added. If there were any questions about Sylvie being human, they were answered when the smaller girl bent over and threw Pirou over her shoulder; with what appeared to be very little effort.

Then Sylvie walked into the house and dropped his body on the easy chair in the living room. "Grab one, I'll take the other and we'll drag them into the living room next to your papa," Sylvie said as if she was talking about empty bottles of beer instead of dead bodies.

Now Amorette was the last girl who would judge killing of anyone. But there was something more than slightly off-putting about Sylvie's casualness about it. Enough for Amorette to not to be as sure about going anywhere with her.