"It's true, dude." I looked up to my brother.

"And I'm pretty sure you said that to him a couple years ago. Now look where the two of us are."

"In love and getting married." Dylan finished and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him, closing my eyes not wanting this moment to end. But we were at my parent's house and currently talking to my idiot brother.

"Why are you here again?" Kyle asked.

"For my brother." Kyle mocked me and looked back to Dylan. "What were you two talking about?" I asked remembering they were deep into a conversation.

"Your moron of a brother thinks it would be a good idea to run off to Mexico with Jonas."

"You're kidding me right?" I asked my idiotic brother. "You've got to be adopted if you think that's a great idea."

"Jokes on you, because you're the adopted one." He told me.

"Neither of you are. Now will you come in here for dinner?" My mom asked walking out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hand.

"How was work?" I asked Dylan as we walked to the dining area. He shrugged and intertwined his hand with mine.

"Tiring." He leaned down and kissed my head before pulling my chair out for me and sitting next to me.

As everyone got into conversation I was thinking of how I could tell him. Maybe right now? No, because everyone would hear and I don't-

"What's on your mind?" He asked after biting into his biscuit.

"We have to talk tonight." He gave me a are-you-okay look. I nodded and put my hand on his knee.

"I'm just nervous." Scott said. I turned my head to his conversation.

"Everything will turn out fine, son." Dad assured him.

"Yeah, plus our attorney is the best." Kyle said while stuffing his mouth. "You'll be fine."

Scott has a court appearance tomorrow with Julia over the custody of their son. It's been a couple weeks since Julia was at our house and wanting Jonas back. Soon after, she had sent over papers to Scott telling him that they would have a court date. Why? I'm still not sure. She left in the first first place without telling anyone or caring about her child or boyfriend.

There's absolutely nothing to worry about though. Kyle was right. Our attorney was one of the best out there and there is no way that Julia will ever get custody of Jonas.

"Okay on to more positive things." Lauren said and smiled. "Well kind of positive I guess. I'm not sure. But Zac and I would like our wedding to be in Hawaii."

"Why?" Ryan asked. Lauren craned her neck to look at him.

"Because I've always dreamed of having my wedding there." She snapped.

Now I remember her always saying how she's always wanted to be married in the beautiful Hawaii.

"Really, Ry?" I asked quietly. He shrugged and went back to his food.

"When do you find out the gender?" Kyle asked Clara. She set her water down and smiled.

"I'm a few more weeks I believe. I'm just super excited for him or her."

"So am I!" Mom said with a huge smile. "My second grandchild. Oh, I'm so excited." I laughed along with Kyle.

"I wonder who will be next out of the Brooks kids to have a kid." Zac said looking over to me, his fiancée, Kyle, and then Ryan.