Shots

I was laying down in the hotel while Calum and the boys were at sound check. I looked in my luggage to find some comfy sweat pants and a big sweatshirt. I grabbed the hotel key and my cell phone and walked out. Graciela and Sindy went to sound check with the boys and I decided to stay and rest but now im just bored.

I walked outside and decided to go for a little walk. I was walking and smelling the fresh air of paris. In the distance I saw a bakery and decided to buy some delicious scones. I walked inside the bakery and was quickly notice by two young girls. "Oh my god arn't you Calum Hoods girlfriend." One of the young girls said.

"Uhh yeah I am why." I said.

"Um can you sign my shirt and my friend's too, were really big fans and we think your amazing and really pretty." She said. I smiled and signed there shirts.

They thanked me and I payed for the scones and walked out. While I was walking back my cell phone started ringing.

"Hello." I said.

"Where are you!" I heard Calum panicked over the phone.

"Walking back to the hotel why." I said.

"Okay just making sure you weren't kidnapped or something." He said.

"Calum im fine ill be back soon." I said with a sigh.

"Okay I love you bye."

"I love you to bye."
-
I slowly walked into the hotel room to see calum passed out on the bed. I walked over to the little coffee table that was in the hotel room and set down the bag of scones.

I turned around and saw that calum was no longer on the bed.

I went on my ninja senses and walked around the room slowly prepared for him to jump out of nowhere. All of a sudden I heard a crumbling sound and I turned around to see Calum looking through the bag of scones.

"Really." I said.

"What." He said with a mouth full of sweet bread.

I shook my head and started to walk to the shower. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Where you going." He said with a cheeky smile.

"To go shower." I said as I felt his hands wrap around my waist.
He started rubbing soft circles around my stomach. He bend down and kissed the top of my stomach.

"I love you baby." He said and stood back up."

"I wanna see my baby already." He said.

"Aww Calum." I said.

"What." He said with a soft smile.

"Your gonna make a great dad." I said smiling.

He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Okay go shower babe." He said.
-
"That was amazing." Michael said as he walked off stage.

"I know. Damn I missed that." Said Luke.

Ashton walked off stage all sweaty and stick and Calum behind him.

"Hi babe." Said Calum as he gave me a tight squeeze and a sloppy wet kiss on my forehead.

"Um babe the boys and I are gonna gonna go out and celebrate. Did you wanna come." He said with a smile.

"Yeah sure lets go." I said.
-
I was sitting in a booth with sindy and Graciela while the boys were getting shit faced. "Im gonna get a drink do you guys want anything." Said Sindy.

"YES, get me some French Fries and some Bbq Chicken wings I said." I said.

She laughed and left.