Bombfire

Enjoy. Ex.

I woke up to the sound of someone singing. I looked over and saw Calum standing infront of the window humming a tune. "I didnt know you sang." I said catching his attention. He jumped a little not know that I was awake.

"Well I am in a band." He said. "You are with who." I said. "I never told you, Me, Micheal, Luke, and Ashton. Were all in a band together, we actully have videos of us on youtube doing song covers, I cant believe I never told you." He said chuckling.
"Ah I see well whats your band called." I said. "5 seconds of summer, babe." He said. "Well then someday you'll be preforming on stage babe." I said. "Sure hope so." He said.

"Why dont we do something nice tonight with everbody, like um i dont know im just really bored right now." He said walking towards me. I just laughfed. "Hey I got an idea, why dont you entertain me." He said seductively, walking closer to me. I just giggled and slouched down into the bed as he got closer to me. I slouched down futher into the mattress and pulled the blankets over my head.

"Oh no you dont, I see what your trying to do, your trying to avoid talking to me like yesterday, well why dont we change that." He said. "Come here baby girl." He said as he scooped me up and started walking towards the door. I let out a squeal feeling the coldness hit my body since he took me out of the bed.

Goosebumps appered on my skin as he started walking downstairs. "Awww are you cold babe, because your gonna be in a second." He said now walking past Micheal, Luke, and Ashton as they were lounging around in the kitcken.

He started walking towards the backyard and I thought he was gonna throw me in the pool again, then I really was gonna be mad, but he walked right past it. Micheal, Luke, and Ashton followed us outside curious to see why we were going outside.

Calum set me down gently in the grass and started walking away. All the guys looked confused as to what Calum was doing, but I knew exactly what he had in mind when he started walking toward were we control the sprinklers.

I tried to crawl away past the sprinklers but it was to late. Water came up and started shooting me in all directions so I decided to give up and just lay there. two minutes went by and Calum had shut them off I could hear all the boys laughfing and clapping there hands with joy. My blood started to boil. I heard foot step coming up behind me and I figured it was Calum, I was right. "Babe why are you all wet?" He said acting like he wasn't the one who did this. But he couldn't keep a straight face and he bursted out laughfing.

"Aw babe here lets go get you cleaned up ya?" He said now bending down to pick me up but I refused to go with him. So I yelled out for Luke to take me to my room. "Lukeee." I yelled. "Whattt." He said now walking up to me and Calum. "Can you please take me to my room since I am not speaking to a certain someone right now." I said. Luke looked at Calum smirking while he rose his eyebrows. "Finee." He said while he picked me up and headed back inside.

"Ill see you in a second babe." Calum called out to me while he walked up to Ashton and Micheal. "Where do you want me to put you." He said walking into my room. "You can just set me down on the floor im gonna wait for Calum." I said. Luke set me down on the floor and left.

I think he was trying to avoid me asking him what was wrong, but I just dont like to see him sad, I dont like to see anyone sad period.

A moment later Calum walked in with a smirk on his face that he couldn't wipe off. I just kept giving him a death glare. "What, are you jealous of me babe because im so hot." He said as he walked closer to me. I didnt respond.

"Finee im sorry I threw you in the pool, and laid you in front of the sprinklers." He said looking down at me with a pout. "Even though it was really funny and I was just trying to get you to laugh." He said now leaning forward a bit so he was now over my head. Damn he's so hot and its so hard to be mad at him but im not gonna let his super sexy face mess with my hormones because I knew thats what he was trying to do right now. I just shook my head.