chapter 6

"We will pick you up around seven if that okay," Micheal asked looking at the screen of his phone.

"Yeah, I guess, I am kinda nervous. What should I wear?"

"First, why the hell are you nervous? Second, you will look great in anything." Ashton says smiling at me.

I blush,"Well I've never been to an Aussie party before and the only people that I will know there are you guys."

"Oh be quiet Dani, we are the party and you know it. It's a chance for you to meet new people too, it should be fun."

"What are American parties like?" Calum says, and Luke seems to start listening more intently.

"I assume they're just like parties in Australia? I don't know I've never really thought about it before." I say laughing at the question.

We hang out for a few more hours and then they all walk home. Before I go to bed, I decide that it would probably be a good idea to look for an outfit. I have no idea what I should wear and I wish to myself that I had a best friend in Australia to help me with these kind of things.

I want to wear something cute, because I will be making a lot of first impressions. Then again, I don't want to be too dressy. I think that all the boys will probably just wear the same thing; black jeans and a band tee. I decide to do the same. I grab my favorite pair of black jeans, and my Metallica shirt and set them out before going to be.

I check my phone to see that I have a few messages from the boys.

Calum: I forgot to tell you that there are a few girls that are pretty cool, that I will introduce you to at the party. I know you're nervous about going and making friends and stuff, but don't worry.

I smile to myself, none of my friends in America were that nice to me. Maybe moving to Australia wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. I quickly type back a response thanking him.

The rest of the texts were random other things from the boys. I put my phone on my charger, washed my face and then went to bed, may I add happier than I ever did in America.

_

I hope you're all loving this, I know its slow but I am working on it. Thank you guys!

-Nicole