chapter 4

A/N: So I haven't updated in 49939374 years, but my friend convinced me to so I hope you love it. Hope you all had amazing days. :-)
__
I wake up, and I see my room filled with boxes. I really just want to be unpacked and things go to be normal again. Not that I don't love my mom but I definitely miss my dad already.

I decide to get up, I grab my phone and walk into my plain blue bathroom. I check my phone to see that I have multiple texts from Michael. Most of them are random non-sense.

Mikey:-): hellllloooo
Mikey:-): where did you go??
Mikey:-): oh shit you're prob sleeping.
Mikey:-): goodnight

I quickly type a response, feeling bad about falling asleep last night. Not that we were in the middle of an amazing conversation, but I still feel bad.

Me: hey!! sorry, I fell asleep. moving is a lot of work:( what are you guys up to today?

I start to brush my teeth, and then through my long, think hair. I wash my face and as I start to apply some make up my phone lights up.

Mikey:-): nahh you're totally fine. we're just hanging around at my house. if you get the chance today you should come hang out with us, or we could help you and your mom unpack?

I laugh and the thought of all of them carrying boxes into our new house and most likely breaking things on the way.

Me: if you really want to, you don't have to though:)

As I am about to lock my screen, he texts back.

Mikey:-): we're not really doing anything anyways. it will be fun. plus I think our moms already made plans for us guys to come help!

I quickly lock my phone while smiling. I don't put on too much make up, but enough for my liking. I change into some leggings and a plain white t-shirt. I grab my phone and start down the stairs, I am about to say something to my mom but I see that she is on the phone.

I wonder who with, but then I assume it's just the person we bought the house from or something. I put that thought aside as I go to make a sandwich. I've never liked breakfast food, I am not sure why, but none of it really seems appealing to me. I hear my mom end the conversation and she walks into the kitchen.

"Hey Dani," she says smiling, giving me a hug.

"Good morning mom," I say returning the hug.

"Would it be okay if the guys I met yesterday came over to help us unpack?" I ask quickly.

"Actually I was talking to I think Michael's mother... her name was Karen, and she was asking if we needed any help. I said sure, her, michael and your little friends should be here any minute, their moms are also coming over so we can meet our new neighbors. "

"Awe that was nice of them-" I start to say being cut off by the doorbell.

I run over to answer it, and see all of them standing there. I quickly invite them in and the guys and I walk over to the living room, while the moms go into the kitchen with my mom.

I forgot about my sandwich, not really feeling hungry anymore.

"Shit man, your house is sweet," Calum says.

"It's empty," I laugh.

"Still," he says looking around.

We all laugh at his astonishment and continue conversation. As Luke is talking about some movie that was coming out in a few days, we hear one of the mums tell us to come and start to help unpack.

We all get up and start walking out to the moving truck, to get boxes and carry them in. Luke, Calum and Ashton all grab a box and carry them in. Michael and I both go in the truck and he hands me a box, I smile. He has some sort of confused look on his face and slowly returns the smile.

"There is just something about you," he says still smiling.

"What," I say, biting my lip.

"I don't know, I know we like just met but there is something about you," he says.

I smile, unsure of what to say. I felt a similar way but I didn't know how to explain it. He defiantly had an effect on me, which I am pretty sure was a good one.

We both stand there for a while, just looking at each other, until Luke yells,"What the hell are you guys doing? Hurry up." We both laugh as the other guys come back out and grab more boxes to bring inside.