chapter 1

A/N please tell me if you like it, idk how i feel about it yet! also im thinking about changing the name comment name ideas!
__
I was so happy, I don't get it. everything is going wrong now! All of my friends, and the people I thought I wouldn't miss I actually might.

Anyway, I'm getting on the plane, with my mom. I left with my mom because my parents decided it would be good for me to experience another country, or some shit like that. They said I can go back to america in 2 years if that's what I decide.

I slept most of the plane ride. My mom and I are close but I am for some reason like super tired. We drive to our new house, its a good size, in a big neighborhood.

I think maybe there will be some guys here, that are good looking. There has to be, this neighborhood is huge. At my school they were all ugly, or if they were attractive, they had a shitty
personally.

My mom said I don't have to start school until next week, until then I'll just be helping her unpack. We both decided on pizza, I saw a nice looking shop as we drove in. It was really close so I just walked from our house.

I put some headphones in and listened to The Killers, one of my favorite bands.

I walk into the pizza parlor and see four very attractive boys, they look my age. One has very cute green hair that looked very soft.

They're very loud, they order and sit down. A blonde boy is sitting on the one with cotton candy hair, and a boy with slightly curly sandy hair, had a boy with dark hair on his lap. They seem like the kind of people I would only wish to be friends with.

The boy taking my order has very pretty blue eyes and dark brown hair. "Two pepperoni please," I say. One of the boys whispered," She likes pizza, score!"

I laugh to my self.