chapter 3

I slowly walk down the stairs, seeing that green-haired boy, with the pizza box I somewhat purposely left with him. I wanted him and his friends, now my friends as well, to keep it, but something in me also wanted him to bring it back.

He is standing talking with my mom, the door is still open. I start to walk over and I clear my throat, they both turn toward me as I do.

"Hey Dani, we were just talking about you," my mom smiles.

"All good things I hope," I say with a questioning tone. Michael smiles and my mom lets out a light laugh.

"For the most part," he says with a smirk.

We all look around not exactly knowing what to say, "You can stay and have some pizza if you'd like," my mom politely offers.

"Thanks, but my mates are waiting back at my house, it was very nice to meet you Mrs," he trails off not know my mothers last name.

"Green, Miss Green, but you can call me Allison," my mom answers.

He nods then looks towards me, smiling.

"Have a goodnight Dani I hope to see you around," I am smiling like an idoit. I barely know this boy and he already had such an effect on me.

I smile back and say,"Same to you, goodnight."

My mom and I had dinner making small conversation. Once I finished eating I put my dish in the sink and headed up stairs.

The music I had on earlier was still playing quietly, I looked over at the small desk to see my phone lighting up. I quickly walked over and read the words on the screen.

Unknown: Hey Dani, it's michael and the boys what's up.
Unknown: Hello it's ash.
Unknown: Calum is naked.

I just laugh and quickly type a response somewhat wondering how they got my number.

Me: Hey guys! What's up? Why is Calum naked?

Unknown: Sorry Ashton and Luke took my phone.

I assume that this is Michael's phone so I make a contact for the number as 'Mikey:-)' smiling at my new nickname for him again my phone buzzes.

Mikey:-): Calum says hi too!
Me: Hello Calum!

I sit on my bed waiting for a response, staring to fall asleep after a long day of moving, I am exhausted.

_
A/N sorry this was so short and it kinda sucks! I realized I haven't updated in forever but I don't know if anyone even reads this. thanks to everyone who does!