What the frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 43

Start from the beginning

Right at that moment, we hear the front door open and close, and there appears Kakashi…with his shirt in his hand…and his hair messed up…and his mask still intact. “Oh…I thought…I thought you guys were…asleep…”

………………Awkward…………………………………….

“Well, you thought wrong,” Matsuri snickers, and Tsukii adds,

“Someone was naughty last night, Hatake.”

“Disturbed,” Kiba, Gaara, and I whisper.

“Took you long enough, sensei,” Naruto chuckles, and Sasuke adds,

“Naruto and I beat you to it, and you’re 29…you’re getting old, Kakashi.”

“I AM NOT!!!”

“You know, you’re setting a great example for us, guys,” Matsuri sarcastically comment. “Fantastic really. I feel so honored!”

“Shut up, you little—“ Kakashi starts, but Alyson interrupts,

“OK! I think we need some time to relax… I say we go to our lake. Yay or nay!” Alyson suggests.

“Yay,” Matsuri and Tsukii respond then look at us.

“Yay?”

“Alrighty then! We’re off to Lake Lore!”

“Did you really name the lake after yourself?” I ask dubiously.

“Technically, our parents named it after themselves, so ha! Go get ready now! I believe we bought you guys swim trunks, so go on. And no complaining!” Alyson sings.

30 minutes later… At Lake Lore

“You take it off first!”

“No, you!”

“What about you, un?”

“No…Too awkward…and revealing…”

………………………………………………………..

“Guys……it’s not that difficult to take off your shirt…” Tsukii raises an eyebrow, sporting a school swimsuit and a bag across her shoulder.

“Okay then….Matsuri, Alyson… it’s not that hard to take off your shirts….” Kakashi laughs, already shirtless. How disturbing… Old men shouldn’t have abs.

“Alrighty then, we’ll all take them off at the same time!” Alyson enthuses.

“Fine,” we all agree.

“3….2….1…take them off!” Matsuri shouts, and all of our shirts come off us.

Naruto’s eyes widen when he sees the Uzumaki symbol on her stomach. “M-Ma-Matsuri…t-th-th-tha-that’s m-my symbol…a-an-and i-it’s on your stomach too….”

Matsuri’s expression changes from confusion to shock  when she glances down to see the swirl on her stomach. “Oh…right, that…”

“Alyson…i-is that a lightning bolt on your back?” Kakashi points out, and Alyson freezes and breathes,

“Damn it…”

“Tsukii!” Sasuke points to her shoulder. “T-that’s m-my clan’s symbol…The Uchiha fan…”

“Oh…how troublesome…”

“Girls…is there something you’re not telling us?” Kakashi questions.

Tsukii, Matsuri, and Alyson glance at each other in the way others know they have a secret. Matsuri responds,

“Um…..we’re gonna go run away now…yeah….”

Then they bolt off toward the lake, but Naruto yells,

“GET BACK HERE!!!”

“YEAH!!!” Sasuke adds as he joins Naruto chasing the girls down.

“Get them! I want to what I think is true!” Gaara yells at the two.

Matsuri shouts back, “Your sand will get wet! Come in the water and get us like a man, Panda Chan!”

“WAIT!” Alyson yells out, and the guys halt, “Come on guys. They were gonna find out sooner or later, might as well tell them now…”

“TELL US WHAT’S GOING ON. NOW!”

“Okay then. Kakashi,” Alyson says, looking him directly in the eyes.

“Naruto,” Matsuri begins.

“Sasuke,” Tsukii starts.

And the Lore girls finish,

“I am……………………………………………………………....

YOUR SISTER!!!”