Weak Girl

{ T }

I nearly flew out of my room in desperation to escape the situation.

Breathing heavily, I rushed through the door, leaving Hunter to find his own way out. Meh, he'll be fine. I walked quickly towards the kitchen, where I plastered a fake smile on my face, and grabbed a bowl of macaroni and cheese. I knew my face was flushed, and I looked exhausted, so I made up an excuse.

"Daddy, I'm not feeling super fantastical, so I'm just going to go to my room." I purposely let my shoulders lean over.
"Um....okay. GET WELL SOON!" he screams at me, as I drag myself up the stairs. When I see my mini-roller coaster and realize that I didn't even use it, I slap it.

That's right. I slapped a machine. But hey! He deserved it, just think, that little contraption cost me about 4 seconds of fun. I think he should be arrested. You know what? I think I'm going to call him Moe. There! It has been settled, my mini-roller coaster has been named Moe!

Anyway, I fell into my room, where I flopped on my bed, thinking.

What if he found out? I already have enough flaws as it is. Guys want confident girls. At least that's what I hear all the time. I have to be confident. But how can I be confident when there's nothing to be confident about?

After my argument with myself, I grabbed my phone, and looked for someone to annoy. Hmm.... Ooh! Ryan sounds like a good choice.

I pressed his name, preparing myself for the awesomeness that was yet to come.

He picked up after the second ring.
"Yello," he answered.
"What the heck, Ryan?!" I made my voice annoyingly high-pitched, trying and failing to sound like any other teenage girl.

There was a few moments of silence before he spoke again.
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Of course you act like you don't know! You have no idea how many times you have broken my heart, over and over again!" I screeched into my phone.

"Um... T?" Oh no, he's figuring out my secret identity!
"Oh, so now you know a girl named 'T', too?! What kind of name is that anyway?!" I took extreme measures and openly made fun of my own nickname.

"Okay...look, I don't know who you are, so-"
"Of course you don't! You always forget everybody, including me!" I screamed.
"T, stop." Crap, he found out.

"What?! I have no idea what you're talking about. I am obviously a casual potato that is just...casually jumping off of a cliff into a lake made of candy while casually having this casual conversation with you," I said, panicking.

I heard a long, 'urrrrrrr' sound in the other end of line. How dare he hang up on me? Grrrr....
This little turd has a lot of nerve.

Gah, whatever. I don't care...I think. Maybe I do. If I do, don't judge me. Okay, sometimes I care about what my friends think. Just a little.

I texted Ryan with a completely irrelevant topic.

Sometimes I like to watch people sneeze. It makes me feel better about myself. Like, at least I don't sneeze like them. I also find it quite soothing, actually. So sometimes I look at videos of people sneezing, and it helps me go to sleep. - Me

I saw that he read it, but never responded.

Oh, okay! I see how it is! Just ignore T, alright! - Me

He read it and didn't respond. So, naturally, I had to go hunt him down, but I was going to need help! Yes, that's right. I was in need of backup, so I called Louis, Caleb, Blake, and Hunter so that we could be ninjas together. Each of them were more than happy to comply to my demands -I mean wishes- so I started to get ready.