Boring... But Not So Boring

{ T }

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO BORING?!

What was I doing? Oh, nothing, just banging my head on my desk. What do I do? My dad walked in.
"Hey, Sweetie- what are you doing?" he asked.
"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I am so bored," I complained.

"You're going to hurt yourself."
"That would be more fun than being bored."
"Doubt it."
"You shouldn't."

All he did was sigh, and walk out my room. I let out an aggravated, random sound.
"AGHHHH."
"Listen to some music or something," I heard Daddy call out.

No, I can't do that- WAIT. Thank you for saying that!

I quickly turned on my laptop, and called Blake. He picked up on the third ring. Why must you take so long, woman?
"What?" he answered with that. Rude.
"Making a video!" I announced happily.
"Again?"

Well what did he expect me to do. Wait, how many likes did that last video GET...

"HOLY CRAP!" I screamed into the phone.
"What?" Blake said in a rush. Aw, he's worried. Just kidding. Not 'aw' at all. Disgusting in fact. ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY APPALLING.

"MY VIDEO GOT 518 FREAKING LIKES!!!" I shouted.
"AHHHH!" Blake screamed.
"AHHHH!" was my response.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!" I yelled at him.
"AHHHHHH!"

I rolled my eyes. Unacceptable.

"I'm coming over right now," Blake said.
"In fact, I'm pulling into your driveway right about...now." I ran to my window that faced the driveway. Sure enough, one of my best friends was parking -terribly, I must add- and was just about to step out of his car.

Hm. He got here fast. I heard the front door open and close.
"Hey Mr. West," I heard Blake's voice from downstairs.
"Hey, Blake. What's up?" So they're starting a conversation without me. I see how it is....
"Nothin' much, I'm gonna go up to T's room."

NO! I have to beat him!

I quickly ran to the top of the stairs.

Hey, did I mention that one time, with Blake, Louis, and Caleb I made a really cool, almost roller coaster thing? No? Oh. Well, I did. It runs down a track, and as long as you are no larger than 170 pounds, you can ride it. We installed it against the stairway's railing.

Now, if you want to go down the stairs, you can ride it down. For safety purposes, we attached a long bungee cord to the cart, and also to the top of the ride, this way, if it goes to fast, you don't fly out and die at the end. And not dying is always a good thing.

When you reach the bottom, all you have to do is give it a good push, and it goes all the way back up, attaching to the clicky thingy at the top that keeps it in place when it's not in use.

Anyway, I hurried into the cart, and pulled the lever that releases the cart. I rode all the way down, a grin on my face. I stepped out, pushed it back up, and gave Blake a big hug.
"Hello, my friend," I said dramatically.

"Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet...to go over...everything," we both sang together in unison, bursting into a song. Then, being the awesome weirdo he is, my dad joined in. I jumped into his arms, singing out the lyrics to 'Hello'.

Then Hunter decided he was going to knock on the door. I made Blake get it. All Hunter could do was stare, meanwhile, Chloe was laughing her butt off.

It was probably a weird sight to see.

But then again, we are weirdos, and us weirdos must stick together! Forever! And ever! Forever ever ever! And ever! Together forever! Ever forever! Yeah! Okay! I think I'm done now!

Okay.

My dad took the liberty in transferring me to Hunter. Well, I wouldn't really call it transferring. More like...'Shoving me into my boyfriend's arms, not really thinking about whether or not I could fall and die'. Okay, maybe I wouldn't die, but he was still being inconsiderate!

On instinct, I wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting to fall and die, as I said earlier. Hunter grunted, then, magically using his strength, he swung me around his body, making me end up on his back. That was freaking awesome!

He said hi to everybody, and everyone responded politely. Not. My dad responded with a,'What's up, bruh?', and Blake said,'Ay! Hunter!'. Then, being the ass he was and still is, he bear hugged him, going all 'manly', and when he went to pat Hunter on the back, he ended up slamming his hand on my neck.

I growled fiercely and attacked, my neck burning from the hits. The jackass, I'm going to kill him- WHAT THE HECK, HUNTER?!

"Unhand me, fool!" I yelled, kicking at him, trying to get his hands off of my waist. How dare he? Oh, it's going down.

I let out a strange, somewhat of a war cry, and leaped out of his arms, landing Blake, who let out a surprisingly high-pitched shriek as we fell. Shocked, and honestly a little creeped out too, I slid off of him.

In result, I fell face first to the floor. I probably would've bashed my face in if it hadn't been for the strong arms that caught me easily. Hunter picked me up, sighing as if he knew that would happen all along. Don't act like you knew what would happen! This was all very new to you, butthead!

Still angry with Blake, I whipped around to face Hunter. I pointed an accusing finger at him.
"First of all: thank you for catching me! Second of all: how dare you catch me?" And with that, I jumped Blake again, who had, unfortunately expected the attack.

This is not my fault! I blame Hunter for saving my life!

I tried hitting Blake, but all that happened was that we ended up wrestling each other on the floor. The entire time, Hunter was standing off to the side, unsure of what to do, and my dad, being the helpful, responsible adult he is, cheered us on, chanting my name.

Then, of course, when it seemed that I would lose, he switched to Blake's name. Traitor.

At the last second, though, I beat Blake by choking him out. I stood, my father clapping me on the back.
"Good job! I believed on you whole time!" Suuuuuure....

***

Hello! So I finished my other book, resulting in me having more time for this one. To be mindful, however, that I have times when I can write, and times when I cannot. This is just part of writing. My wifi is down, and will be for just these than 2 more months. Don't worry, though, I have my sources of wifi. Thanks for reading, bye!

VOTE
COMMENT
BE AWESOME