I Think I Just Peed a Little

{ Hunter }

How I managed to come at such a strange moment, I have no idea.

Once T had climbed off of Blake, she pulled him up, then dragged us both up to her room. She shoved us into her room, and slammed the door shut.
"You," she said, pointing a finger at Blake,"are going to  play the guitar for... 'A Thousand Years'.

Then she pointed at me.
"And you are going to be that random guy standing off to the side that kisses me when I'm done." She said this in all seriousness, and that just made it harder for me to hold back my laughter.

"Alright, Ms. Bossy," I chuckled. She tackled me, straddling my waist on the ground before whispering in my ear.
"Not Ms. Bossy, I am the boss," I shivered. Wow, she has quite the effect on me.

Blake just stared at us.
"Holy shi-" he started.
"I dare you to finish saying that. I dare you," T growled. I guess she like doesn't cuss words that are any worse than ass.
"Shiz. I was going to say shiz," Blake defended.

"Mhmm...." I gave him a flat look.

"I was!" he kept on defending himself.
"Mhmm...."
"Stop 'mhmm-ing' me!"
"Mhmm...." I hummed in amusement.

Blake let out a warrior cry, jumping me with his huge body. Good thing I have plenty of muscle. Otherwise, I'd have probably die.
"Woohoo!" T shouted, and flopped onto us, making us all fall to the ground. These people like being on the ground too much. All they've done today is wrestle each other.

Somehow, T and I managed to kiss each other, and that's when Blake jumped away from us like my phone when I throw it across the room. What? I get angry at it sometimes....but only because it decides it's going to go all glitchy on me. That's when I have to take drastic measures.

"Oh, heck no! I am not getting in the middle of a make-out session!" Blake protested, and I started laughing.

{ T }

I laughed so hard, I seriously thought I would die from lack of oxygen. I'm not sure what made it so hilarious, but Hunter started laughing really hard, and then he snorted a little, which made me basically die.

"We weren't going to make-out, Blake," I stood up while saying this, crossing my arms.

I felt Hunter's presence behind me, and I could feel his warm breath hitting the back of my neck, making me shiver.
"Now, maybe that's true for you, but I'm not so sure about me," he whispered in a deep, husky voice, just loud enough for Blake to hear.

Blake pulled a face that I think was supposed to look disgusted, but he just ended up looking like a constipated monkey. Hunter laughed at him, but not before kissing my jaw, leaving me tense and wanting more. Jackass.

"So...wait, why am I here?" Blake muttered, tapping his chin thoughtfully.
"Because T is making a video-" Hunter started.
"Oh! I know! Because T is making a video!"

Hunter rolled his eyes.
"Wow, good job, Blake," he grumbled sarcastically.
"Thank you," Blake gave me a boyish grin. What the heck? I wasn't even the one who told him that.

"Oh, I need to go get my guitar," he announced, and walked out of the room with that.

Also with that, I Hunter with my pure awesomeness (lips, but they're pretty much the same thing). He stumbled back, seeing as I caught him off guard, but managed to steady us and wrap his arms around my waist.

His head turned slightly to the side so that he could deepen the kiss, which I was totally cool with. Probably a little too cool with it, but whatever. The kiss was slow, but amazing nonetheless. Then Blake had to ruin it.

"Hey guys, I'm bac- AHHHHHH!" Being the idiot he was, he ran to my dad's room and locked himself in. Not the best idea. My dad is normally really chill and laid back, but he values his privacy. A lot. So, with insanely good hearing, my dad heard and recognized the sound of his door opening.

And that, my friends, is when my dad flew up the stairs, and roared at Blake:
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard my Blake yelp and open the door just a crack. Hunter and I had creeped out of my room, and we're now watching the whole ordeal.

"May I help you, Sir?" Blake asked, his voice soft and definitely scared.
"Get. Out. Of. My. Room."

Blake didn't need to be told twice, and fled back to my room, where he slammed his back against the wall where my desk was. Hunter and I stared at him expectantly. The only reply we got was short, yet amusing.

"I think I just peed a little."