ALERT ALERT: TEMPER FLARE TEMPER FLARE

And then I got hit in the head with a football.

"Crap! I'm sorry, Hunter, I didn't mean to do that!" Louis shouted, running over to me, rubbing my head.
"I'm fine, chill," I said, but she shook her head. Taylor came to save me.

"He's fine, calm your poop, woman, you're turning all girly on me," T said, raising her eyebrows, and thwacking the back of my head. I glared at her.
"Ow."

"See? That hurt more than your puny little throw," T said. Louis glared at her.
"Oh really?"
"Yes, really."
"Sure..."
"I have a stronger throw than you." I watched the two girls throw insults back at each other.

I grabbed the football, and shoved it into T's arms.
"Prove it," I said, huffing. She cocked her head to the side, like, fine.

She pointed out far, and I am over. Then she hurled her arm over her shoulder, and the football spin in an amazing spiral, landing in my arms. I made an, oof, sound.

She spread her arms.
"I told you!" she yelled at me from the distance. I nodded.
"Okay, you got me there," I admitted.

Then I threw it back at her. It was slightly overthrown, so she had to jump to catch it. When she get one hand on the ball, she brought it to her body, her beautiful body, and hugged it while she landed on her her back.

"That was really cool," I muttered under my breath.

Then I made my way to her, holding out my hand to her. She grabbed it, but instead of pulling herself up, she pulled me down. I face-planted into the ground, and groaned.
"Not cool, man, not cool," I said, then realized that she wasn't a dude.

"Oh, not man, I didn't mean for that to, uh..." I tried to apologize. She laughed.
"You're fine, we all say that to each other, our language also includes, bruh." I nodded.

Respect gained.

We both got up at the same time, and everybody else was staring at us.
"What?" I asked innocently.
"You guys were like...your hand was on her..." Caleb glared at me, his voice faltering.

And then I realized. My hand had been on her upper thigh the whole time. And it was really high up there.
"Crap! I'm sorry," I blurted out, but T just laughed. Caleb glared at her, his stare hard and full of warning.
"Dude, it's fine, just try not to next time," she shrugged.

"NEXT TIME?" Caleb roared. T walked straight up to him.

{ T }

I walked quickly up to Caleb. I backed him up to the side of the house, my forearm pressed against his neck. I leaned down next to his ear.
"You don't freaking control my life, so either stop now or get out of it for as long as you need to," I growled. His jaw tightened, as did mine.

I have a habit of doing that when I'm angry. He huffed, pushing himself off of the wall, and I let him.

Hunter was standing awkwardly off to the side with everybody else. I started to feel slightly guilty, but reminded myself that Caleb  was being really over-protective, and I kinda had a reason to get mad. So whatever, he can kiss my ass. Well, not literally because that'd be weird.

I glanced back at him, my jaw still taught and fists clenched. His fists were clenching and unclenching. This only made my temper flare more, and we both got in each other's faces. I felt Sam's hand on my shoulder, and Ryan pulled Caleb back.

I shook my head, mumbling an apology to Ryan, who just nodded.
"I get it. He did one of the things he knew would set you off," Ryan assured me.
"Why, thank you, for understanding me," I gave him a half smile.

Blake came up to us.
"Just, ah, try to keep it under control, alright?" he nodded his head at me.
"I'll try."
"Always reassuring."

I laughed. Caleb walked up to me. He held out his hand, which I grabbed, and I pulled him to me, our sides were touching tightly, which is the way that we always make up after a fight, or argument. I patted him on the back, and he smacked my butt.

He laughed when I glared at him.
"Oh, it's going DOWN," I said, and chased him down. When I got to him, I jumped on his back, taking us both to the ground. I hit it hard, and my bruise from softball practice on Thursday ached, but I ignored it, and laughed.

I lied down on my back for a second before I thought that I shouldn't get up. But, nope. Everybody else lied down with me. We made a mess of limbs and touching fingertips. Hunter was just standing awkwardly.

"Dude, if you're gonna be part of the group, act like it," Justin said. The he grabbed Hunter's leg and pulled him down with the rest of us laughing.

Hunter sighed, but complied. Haha, that rhymed.

"Alright Chase," I said to Hunter.
"Yes....?" he looked back at me, as we were laying next to each other.
"Do you promise that you will stay loyal to us, and all of us, and never, ever, ever go all freaky psychopath on us?" I said.
"Um....psychopath?" he wondered.

I shrugged.
"You never know."
"Okay, yeah," he shrugged back. I punched him in the shoulder, and he rubbed his wound.

I raised an eyebrow.
"Ow." He gritted his teeth.
"Fight me," I dared.

His chest rose and fell a couple of times before he flipped me over and him, wrapped his legs around me, just above my hips, and curled one of his arms under my neck. I knew what he was doing. I had taken enough self defense classes and MMA quick lessons from my dad to know that he was going to choke me out.

But he couldn't. He locked eyes with Louis, who nodded her head at him, approvingly. She was giving his permission. And then he really tried to choke me out.

I ducked my chin down in hopes to loosen his grip, but he pressed his thumb under my nose, and pushed up. I recognized the pain that made me lift my head involuntarily. I couldn't quite grab the memory that I had been reminded of, though.

Ugh. My dad. My dad. Daddy. What am I supposed to do? I know you're at work right now, but tell me please.

Nothing really came, but something flashed in my head, and I snatched it up right away. With some breath still left, I elbowed Hunter in his side. It wasn't very hard due to the lack of oxygen and stuff, but I felt him go limp for a short second.

Sadly, I could only use that short second to take in a quick breath, and then Hunter had his forearm against my neck again, harder, this time. And then I remembered. This isn't a professional fight. There are no rules. Low blows don't count.

So I lifted my hips, and slammed them back down on his soft spot. He cried out in pain and immediately let go of me. I rolled over, and got to my feet. I stepped back am little, holding out my fist for a group fist bump with the rest of my friends.

Once I felt our fists tap together, I bent down next to Hunter, and grabbed his collar.
"You're weren't expecting that from a girl, were you?" I asked him, smirking.
"Nope."

I huffed.

"Hope I put you in your place then."