Heck Yeah

{ T }

To be honest, I hadn't thought too much about me liking Hunter. I was too focused on Hunter liking me. This is why it took me a couple of seconds to respond.

I kissed him back.

Did you hear that? I KISSED HIM BACK. Maybe it was how friendly he was, or how he managed to convince me into making a video of me singing...but....

He made me open up to him. Not many people can do that. Not many people make me feel good about myself, or at least when I'm with them.

So that's why I kissed him back. If someone makes me feel that way, I can't just ignore it. You maybe thinking: Well than, what makes you feel different about Hunter rather than Blake, or Caleb?

It was that they were my friends, my best friends, and I wasn't attracted to them. I was with Hunter, though. I wanted to kiss him. I liked the idea of his lips, on mine. That's what was different. Why? It just was.

So I kissed him back. I kissed him in such a way, that I made sure like his lips felt like they got RAN OVER BY A TRUCK. No, just kidding...I don't have that much kissing skills.

{ Hunter }

I reached behind her head, and placed my hands there, slightly pressing her face closer to mine. After a while, we remembered that we kind of need oxygen in order to survive. And I'm pretty sure we both wanted to survive, so I pulled back, resting my forehead on hers, while we caught our breaths.

"So... Do you like me back? Because if you don't, than that would be really awkward, and it would suck, so....?" I asked.
"Yeah, I do," T replied. I fist-pumped the air.

"YES. I DID IT!" I said, loudly.

Then I pressed my lips to hers again, enjoying the feeling of her soft, pink lips, barely starting to move against mine. I started to move mine too, and eventually glided my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for access, which she granted after a couple of tries.

{ T }

OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING. I DON'T KNOW, BUT I LIKE IT AND IT FEELS SO RIGHT.

When he asked for permission, I parted my lips, allowing him to slide his tongue into my mouth, massaging my own tongue with his. He pushed me up against a wall, and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh, God," I muttered when his hands rubbed up and down my legs, finally settling on my ass. He pulled away once we both remembered that we needed oxygen to survive. He rested his forehead on mine. This is so cheesy.

"Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?" I look up at him.
"Heck yeah," I answered, and he responded by kissing me again.

I pulled away.
"But you have to be my boyfriend," I commanded, and he just laughed and nodded.
"Okay." He let my feet fall to the floor with a thud.

He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up a little, and holy shiz, it made him look hot. But moving on, since I hardly ever say stuff like that because I'm a tomboy- WAIT. How can I be sure that he really likes me and he's not faking it, for whatever reason?

I stepped closer to him, very slowly. He tensed when I pressed my upper half to his. I put my finger underneath his chin, and then kissed his cheek. He started breathing quickly. I put the palms of my hands flat on his abs, and he swallowed nervously.

I traced the 'v' above his pants, and earned a groan from him.
"Okay," I said, and kissed his lips, quickly.

{ Hunter }

WHAT THE HECK, MAN?!

"What was that for?" I demand, looking at T like she's crazy -which I'm sure she is but don't tell her that.
"Wanted to make sure of something," she replied, her tone kind of nice and innocent, but there was a bit of 'drop-it-now-or-I-will-most-likely-not-be-happy'.

So I dropped it. Now I wish that I hadn't.

{ T }

I pulled out my phone, finding Louis' and I's conversation.
'Okay, I just got in a relationship with Hunter' - Me
'SERIOUSLY?!' - Louis
'Yeah, gtg' - Me

I shoved my phone back into my back pocket, and flopped onto my bed. I mushed my face into the mattress, and put my knees on it. My ass was sticking up in the air, and I heard Hunter's 'mm' in appreciation.

I soon felt his hands on my waist, and his chest on my back. He then flipped us over, making me accidentally press my butt to his crotch, resulting in his groan that was part pleasure and part pain.

"Sorry," I said, not so sorry, really.
"Are you really?" Hunter questioned.
"Psh, no," I said truthfully.

I slid his tongue along my neck, making me grab his thigh, and squeeze to refrain from moaning.
"This is why I like you."
"Why?" I said breathlessly.

"Because you're feisty, duh," I chuckled.