Chapter 18

{again, I don't know what pic to put so I'm not putting one in}
Emily
I walked into the cafeteria by myself because I stopped at the library beforehand. I have to write a stupid paper for English class and no one wanted to come with me.

When I walk into the cafeteria, everyone kinda gets quieter and looks at me. I look around and I'm confused until Maria walks up to me.

"I just want to say thank you for warning me about Tyler. I also want to apologize for how horribly I have been treating you." Maria says. I look at her in awe.

"Did you just say thank you and sorry.... to me? Hahaha, ok, so what's the catch? Do you wanna start a new rumor about me? Oh or try to bribe the coach to put you on the team? Oh, how's about date my brother and then break his heart? What do you want now?" I say almost pissed.

"We are in front of the whole school!!!!! You just said all those things!" Maria exclaims.

"Yeah. It's not like I made this up. You did them to me. Wait, so like you never cared about me or my opinions, bullied me, and now you're apologizing in front of the school yet you didn't say what for. You, ha you, are the biggest coward I have ever met. Oh and just because I warned you from getting you ass beat up doesn't mean we are besties, ok? So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sit with my friends." I said as I walked away. Then, when I get to my table of friends, I say "when will that girl ever learn."

Everyone laughed and the cafeteria got loud again. "You are full of comebacks today, now aren't you?" Matt says from beside me.

"Oh, I always think them, I just never said them. I was a nice person, but to be honest, I don't care about her anymore." I say.

"I can't believe that she tried to make herself look like a great person by 'apologizing' in front of the whole school. I'm sorry but that girl can be a bit of a bitch." Tori says.

"I totally agree." Taylor says.

"I think the whole table agrees." Austin said.

"Here, I'll get you lunch because I'm sure you don't want to walk past Maria. Also, I'm just that great of a brother soooo, your welcome." Luke says.

"Haha thanks." I say hugging him.

~~~skip the rest of lunch~~~
After my last class of the day, I rushed to the locker room and got changed out of my dress and into my softball pants, long socks, and a t-shirt.

After that, I run out of the locker room and into the gym. I see the coach there and run up to her. "Hey coach, sorry that I missed practice, I left school early yesterday and I couldn't make it." I explain.

"It's ok sweetie, how's your face?" She asks.

"Wait, you know?" I ask her.

"Obviously, I was there when the ball hit your face and I have you the ice pack." Coach Ross says referring to when I was hit at practice. This made me sigh in relief.

"Oh duh, sometimes I forget simple stuff." I chuckle, trying to hide my sudden change in emotions.

"Ok then, go and throw and warm up with the other girls." She says pointing to the group of girls, aka my awesome team, that is walking into the gym.

"Alright." I say rushing off to get my glove that I left in the locker room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys and girls,
I am just full of drama lately! 😂 I am locked in my house from a lot of snow so I thought I should update. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think.

~Chloe 👻🐙