Chapter 19: Never letting go

-A little inappropriate scene for ya 😉-

I laid down on the couch. "You want to do this baybeh?" August asked. I nodded my head, not once looking away from him. He pulled out his hard member and practically ripped my panties off.

He gently rubbed his head over my entrance, making me squirt and he hadn't even entered me yet. He chuckled slightly and rammed himself inside of me.

I tried to keep my mouth closed to hide my moans. August saw what I was trying to do and thruster faster on purpose. "Let that shit out! He grunted. My eyes started rolling to the back of my head as I moaned in pleasure. "That's better..." He said going even faster. At this point, he was going so fast our bodies weren't even in sync anymore.

"Auguuuugt!" I moaned loudly. "I love you baybeh." He said. We suddenly switched positions and I was now on top. "Let's take this to the bed." I said sweetly. In one swift motion, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. He laid me on my stomach and told me to get on my hands and knees, so I did. He rubbed his wet dick over my already wet pussy.

Grabbing a handful of my hair, he started hitting it from the back, sending chills up my spine.

"I- I'm going to cum!" I shouted right before I released all over his stomach. He kept going though, which made me cum repeatedly until the comforter was almost completely wet.

Before I could squirt again, he came inside of me at exactly 1 hour. After we both climaxed, we sat there in silence, breathing hard, taking in everything.

-LATER-

"Babeee! Stoop!" I laughed while August tickled me. "Say it!" He said tickling harder. "Never!" I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. He slapped my ass hard again. "Okay! Daddy got that good dick!" I shouted. He instantly stopped with a smile on his face like he had accomplished something.

"Thaaats better!" He chuckled. We settled down and turned on a movie.

"So what are you wearing for the party next week?" August asked. "Amber said its white or blue attire, since the baby is going to be a boy. But me personally? White." I said plainly. "Well I got some white, so I'll wear that with you." He said kissing my cheek. I giggled lightly and before I knew it, I was asleep. I've been sleeping a lot lately.

-NEXT DAY-

I woke up in the bed. Finally Sunday... My only day off. Better make the most of it.

I was feeling a little nausea going on, but It didn't really bother me. I decided to go to the doctor today just for a small check up. I got up from August's grip and called the doctors office to get an appointment.

They gave me one for 1:00, and it was 12 now. I got a shower and threw on the Juicy Couture warm up suit they have me when I was taken. I wrote that I would be gone out for a while on a sticky note and stuck it to August's forehead. I laughed silently so I wouldn't wake him and snapped a picture of him just for shits and giggles and left the house.

I sat in the waiting room of the doctors office. "Paris Sanders?" The nurse called out. I gathered my stuff and followed her back to the room.

"Alright, I'm just going to jump straight into this... What has been troubling you these past few days Miss Sanders?" She asked once we had sat down. Well I've been feeling a little nauseous lately, and... Uh, that's about it. My breasts have been really tender also..." I said slowly. She scribbled down something then looked back up at me.

"Tell me Paris, when was the last time you've had your period?" She asked. "Hm. Now that you mention it, it's about 4 weeks into the month, and I usually have it during the first week of every month, but I haven't had it yet." I said shifting in my seat a little.