Chapter 8: Heartache

-1 YEAR LATER-

Me and August have been going strong since the whole Rashad thing. Everything has been great, no cheating, lies, no bad air between us... I really do have strong feelings for this guy.

August's POV

Me and Paris have been together for a whole year now, the longest relationship I've ever been in. I love da girl, but... No sex and I'm not happy. I've been sneaking out to go meet up with Chyna to hang *wink wink*. She's only a fuck buddy... Or WAS. The girl be doing fancy tricks on my dick and shit, it's hard not to want her to be more than just a friend. But she doesn't know that I'm with Paris, or who Paris is for that much, but I don't plan on telling her.

Chyna's pretty possessive over guys, and she'll just think that Paris is just another hoe on my arm, but she doesn't know that SHE'S the one getting played here.

I got out of bed and pulled the covers back over Chyna while she was sleep. "August..." She whined. "Girl I though you were sleep." I said throwing my joggers on. "I waaas... But can we talk?" She asked moving to the edge of the bed. What do she want now?!

I sat down beside her and slid my shoes on. "I think... We should become a couple. We've been fucking for a long time now, and, well, I think... I love you..." She said blushing.

Oh nahhh... What the hell am I gonna do? I like Chyna, but... I'm with Paris.

"Chyna... I like you too, but I don't think a relationship is what I need right na. You know what I run around hea'... I'm sorry." I said. I got up quick and threw my jacket on and headed out, not letting her finish her little talk.

I came back into Paris's house and it was quiet. I walked upstairs slowly, thinking I would scare her. I opened the door slowly.

She was sitting on the bed, naked, with a red ribbon on her titties. My mouth bout dropped go the floor.

DAYUM! Ooo I'm about to DIVE IINN!

"Happy 1 year baby..." She said with her sweet little voice. A huge wave of guilt washed over me... I totally forgot today was our 1 year anniversary. I threw my feelings aside and ripped off the ribbon. I took off my jacket and climbed on top of her. I ran my hands down her body, making her blush. I unzipped my pants and grabbed a condom. "Why you using a condom?" She asked. "Uhhh... Your right." I said flinging the condom across the room. I wanted to use one, but I'm cuffed to da gal...

"Take it slow please..." She said nervously. "I got you baybeh..." I whispered in her ear. I entered her slowly. She screamed and moaned in pain, gripping the sheets.

-LATER-

"Can we go to the mall?" Paris asked looking up from the TV. "Sure baybeh." I said. "I love your voice..." She giggled.

We got ready and went to the mall. We bought matching Lebron's, one matching outfit, and some other stuff for Paris. We were just about to leave when I saw someone running in the corner of my eye. I turned to face them. Chyna.

"So you didn't want a relationship right now, huh?!" She asked angrily, looking at Paris. "What's going on baby?" She asked grabbing my arm gently. "I-uhh-I...Ummm...!" I stuttered. "This nigga right here! He has sex with me for a year. A FUCKING YEAR! Then when I finally confess my feelings for him, he tells he's mot ready for a relationship, I find him with another girl!" She said pointing at Paris.

I felt Paris let go of my arm. I looked over at Chyna who had an evil grin on her face, then back at Paris. I realized she had stormed off. I picked up the bags she dropped and ran after her. "Paris!" I yelled.

Paris's POV

I jumped in his car and started the ignition. I heard him yell after me but I was to angry and upset to listen to what his ass had to say. As soon as he caught up with the car I sped off, leaving him in the dust. Did I care? No. Did I ever want to see or talk to his ass again? Nope.

I pulled up the house and found him sitting on the porch. I got out and totally avoided him. To make sure I did just that, I walked straight into the garage and into the house through the garage door. I threw the bags I had down and ran upstairs. "TWO FUCKING TIMES!" I screamed into my pillow. My anger soon turned into sadness.

"Baybeh..." He said rubbing my back. "GET OFF ME YOU ASSHO-" He cut me off with a kiss. He cheated on me. All this time. I knew he was a no good, drug dealing bastard. Why am I giving in to him? I pushed him off me and rolled over on my side facing the wall. "Look, she means nothing... It's just that you never gave me any sex and I couldn't wait any longer... Please forgive me." He said softly.

You can't forgive him Paris... You just can't... I kept thinking to myself. I can't trust him. Right after I let him take my virginity, I find out he's been cheating this whole year we've been together. "Since you want to cheat," I started. His head shot up out the palms of his hands. "We should see other people." I said angrily. I threw all the things we bought in the trash and led him to the door. "I..." He started to say something but didn't, and left.

I went upstairs and took out some weed I had hidden in a shoe box under my bed... Old habits stay habits.

🌬

~Vote and Comment~