Chapter 14: Accidents

Pic of August

I sat down in front of the glass window and waited for Peter to come out. I looked up from my phone to a smiling Peter. The exact same smile I feared all those years ago. I picked up the phone next to me. "Mmn. Paris. You definitely aren't that cute little girl anymore. When I get out of here-" I cut him off. "Stfu. I'm here to tell you that mom isn't going to bail you out and neither am I. You deserve to rot here you sick, bastard." I raised my voice on the last part, slamming the phone back on the hook. He banged on the window repeatedly until the prison guards carried him off.

I went home angry.

As soon as I got in the door August was there to comfort me. "Hey... Where were you?" He asked. "Prison. To visit my moms ex-husband." I said. "Oh, well I don't want you there anymore." He said taking off my jacket. He stuck his hand in my pants. "O-Okay." I stammered. "I want you back, baybeh." He said showing off his sexy New Orleans accent.

August pushed me into the couch and ripped off my jeans with lust in his eyes. I didn't bother to stop him. He made his way down to my panties and rubbed my clit through my underwear, making me wet. Before I knew it, my panties were wrapped around my ankle and August's tongue was inside of me.

My body felt like it was on fire. Whenever August touched me I felt sparks. "Will you be mine again?" He mumbled up against my clit. "Ah! Yes August!" I shouted. He looked up at me cheesing.

-THAT NIGHT-

"Did you hear that?" I asked sticking my head up from the covers. "Yeah, I did." August said picking up his gun. "Babe!" I shouted as gun shots rang through the house. Glass from the window blasted everywhere. "What's happening?!" I screamed covering my ears in the midst of the rain of fire. "STAY ON THE BED!" August shouted. I did what I was told and hid under the covers.

"Did you miss me?!" I heard Toronto say. Toronto?! How?! "Shut the fuck up you bitch!" August yelled. Suddenly the covers I was under were pulled from my naked body. I watched Toronto with a evil grin crawl on top of me. August was on the floor in pain. "AUGUST!" I cried. "He's too... Hurt... To help right now. In the mean time..." He shoved his dick inside me. I could feel the blood run down my leg. He was bigger than August. "STOOOOPP!" I cried. I flipped onto my stomach and pulled myself away from Toronto using the headboard.

"Come back here!" He said. I could feel him smiling. It was in his voice. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him. I kicked and screamed and all August could do was watch. "Please!" I cried, tears streaming down my face.

August suddenly jumped on top of Toronto and beat him to the ground. I got up while I had the chance and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency?" I heard the dispatcher say. I calmly told her the situation. "Alright miss, Officials are at the scene." She said. I threw on an oversized shirt and literally jumped down the whole flight of stairs. I finally got to the door and let the police in.

The squad ran up stairs and tackled Toronto to the ground, throwing handcuffs on him. They helped August onto the lift and carried him out the door, into the Ambulance.

-LATER-

During one of the officers questioning, one of the younger officers face turned bright red. The officer asking me questions looked down at my private area. I looked down too, realizing I never put panties on in the middle of all the chaos. I blushed profusely and pulled the shirt down to cover everything.

After everything was calm I got dressed and went over to Ambers house. After explaining to her what happened, she gave me a room to stay in and I decided to go see August in the hospital in the morning. Then I realized my first day at work was tomorrow morning at 7:00. I would just have to wake up extra early to visit August and get to work on time.

-5:00 AM-

I woke up and got dressed in my jeans and a T-Shirt. Miss Jameson said that he would have my uniform for me today.

Speeding over to the hospital, I saw even more bloods than the day before. What is up with all these gangs? I thought, starting to speed up. I finally made it to Hollywood and parked at the back of the place. Miss Jameson was waiting there for me already.

"Hey Sweet Tea!" He called to me from the back door. "Hey Terrence! I-I mean Miss Jameson..." I said. Got to watch what I say so I don't offend him. "Girl it's okay. Some of the girls call me Terrence some Miss Jameson but mostly everyone calls me Miss Jameson." He replied. "I think I'll just stick with Miss Jameson 😅." I laughed. I made my way up to him and he handed me my outfit. "Hope the pants fit okay." He said. I nodded my head and took the clothes from him.

"Alright... And I see your wearing closed toes shoes... Good. Wear white sneakers from now on okay!" He smiled. I nodded my head again and went into the bathroom to change.

Sorry this chapter is short 💀. Working on next chapter too. But fr, there are soo many people reading this book and I want to thank all of you for your support! Just need some more comments, and don't forget to follow so you won't miss my posts and more books in the future!

~Vote and Comment~