Just close your eyes while I put my arms above you

"How did we get to this point?"- Bonnie asked Stefan.

"I've asked myself this question a thousand times and there's no answer. We make decisions and even though we know or might anticipate the consequences, things just turn the way they do."- Stefan said.

"No, it's because we think that we shut down out of fear. Irrational fear. I never thought this would happen  to me. At least not consciously."

"Fear"- Stefan said.

"Yes, It's the perfect excuse. Damon is the  perfect example. And I am no better. I ran away from my feelings, not wanting to face them, hiding behind the excuse that Elena is everything to him. And his lashing out at Alaric was another excuse for me to leave!"

"You're right. He used Elena and Alaric as an excuse because he felt something real for the first time in his life. And it scared him."- Stefan said voicing out what he had already known all of his life about his brother.

"But all these theories and realizations are not helping us. We still don't know where he is- or what dump he is hiding at?"- Bonnie said frustrated-"I need to think as if I hadn't been thinking enough."

Bonnie walked out of the house, her Grams' house.
Mystic Falls was again the place, Bonnie chose to return to find the clue evoking memories spent imprisoned with Damon.

Somewhere in Mexico

"I am her destruction."- Damon said-"and that is why I will remain on the other side. Do you now my friend what real Hell is?"

The bartender just looked at Damon waving his head.

"Looking the one you love in their eyes and lie. Lie that you don't feel a thing. Lie. Lie."- Damon said taking the bottle of tequila with him out of the bar.

As he was out of the village he sped up into the darkness. He will get drunk. And tomorrow morning, he would do it again. Same circle. Again and again. Why not end it all? His subconsciousness played with him. Nothing matters anymore. Come on, Damon. Enough. Enough of hurting. It's time to end it all. 

"I love you, Bonnie Bennett"- he gasped

In Mystic Falls 

Bonnie sat down at the Salvatore Crypt looking up at the moon.

Flashback

"I knew you'd be all right"- Damon teased Bonnie.

"Oh, yeah- how- Mr Smug?"

"Well, you sent me over your most precious toy."

"You're always, so sure of everything

"You're always, so sure of everything. Yeah, right. was without hope?"

Suddenly, Bonnie jumped up as if something ran right through her ribs. 

"No!!"- she gasped- "OMG- my blood!"- then jumped up and entered the crypt. She remembered there was shattered glass on the floor. She quickly cut her palm dropping blood on the necklace she was given by him for her birthday.

"Why did I not think of this earlier!"- she said to herself- "Tenetur invenire unum a sanguine"

And she could see Damon lying in the middle of an agave field completely comatose. 

"Damon- "- she said-"Damon"- and the magic now transcended her spirit over to him. And to Damon it was like a ghost of her appeared out of nowhere standing above him-he gave her a little smile. 

"You heard me-"- he said in his drunken haze. 

Bonnie's eyes watered- "You're fine. I found you!!"

"You found me"- he whispered still not realizing that this was not his imagination playing tricks on him-"I am sorry for being an asshole."

"Oh, I know that you are sorry"- Bonnie then said-"Listen, Damon. It's time you come home. I love you!"- she now cuddled his face-"I missed you so much!"

"You missed me?"- Damon said.

"I did. And I should have told you that before. Ms Cuddles says hi."

Damon smiled again now reaching out to her and the hand disappeared in the air as the magical connection disappeared.

"I love you-"- Damon said and got up stumbling a bit. He took his ring off then- saying- "Thank you, Bon."