Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jenna´s POV

We acted like we would hide from Tom standing pressed to the wall holding our breaths. I tried to look as scared as possible and grabbed Colin´s arm tightly acting as if I were too scared to be alone even though he was right next to me. It was nice standing so close to him. He smelled really good and if the other ones weren´t in the room, I would have laid my head on his shoulder. When Tom was going away again we slid down the wall and sat on the ground breathing heavily.

„They´re going to find me. I can´t go back in that cage. I can´t!“ I said crying and looking down.

„Shhh... I wont let that happen! I promised you I´d look after you. And I will. No matter what!“ He took my hand in his and rubbed his thumb over it to comfort me. His hands were so big and soft and I relaxed instantly.

„You really don´t realise how special you are, do you?“ Colin said making me look directly into his eyes. Our faces were only inches apart. I almost forgot my next line because I got lost in his eyes.

„You´re not scared of me?“ I asked acting surprised. He shook his head but had his eyes locked with mine the whole time.

„Being different is nothing to be scared of.“ he said softly.

He looked deeply into my eyes and then let his glance flicker to my lips. I automatically bit my lip which made a slight smirk appear on his face. We slowly leaned in. He was so close to me now that I could feel his warm breath on my skin making shivers run up and down my spine. I watched him while he leaned in further and an unbearable desire to feel his lips on mine overwhelmed me so I met him halfway.

His lips were soft and fitted perfectly with mine. After a second he put his hand in my neck pulling me even closer. Everyone says that fireworks go off when you kiss that special person. And you could describe it like that. Every good feeling you could ever experience comes together in that one moment and you´re so overwhelmed with happiness that it takes your breath away. The kiss was simple and only lasted about 5 seconds but it was the best kiss of my life so far.

When we pulled apart I started leaning in again longing for more. I slightly jumped when I heard the others cheer at our performance, because I completely forgot they were even here.

Colin helped me get up and because my knees were still weak from the kiss I stumbled. But he quickly wrapped me in his arms before I could fell. For a moment I leaned into him enjoying his warm embrace. When I looked up, his eyes were full of love and longing and I needed all my willpower to step away from him. It was like we were magnets.

Once again no one noticed what was going on between us. Just Tom shot me a knowing wink as if to say 'You can thank me later for making you do this´. We sat down again and for the rest of the evening you could feel the tension radiating between us.

„You really picked the wrong job honey! I couldn´t even tell if you were acting or not“ Eoin said smiling proudly and kissed my cheek.

We played for a few more minutes but everyone got tired and started to leave. Megan engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug whispering „We should do something together soon!“ in my ear. Bradley gave me a brotherly hug as well as did Tom who then winked at me again. We all exchanged numbers and they left. Santiago was searching for his phone in the living room and Colin had already put his Jacket on.

„Please stay!“ Eoin begged when he saw me putting on my jacket as well.

„I´d love to.“ I half-lied „but I got an idea for a sideboard earlier and want to put it down.“

„You could do that here as well. Or I could come with you and stay at your place.“ he reasoned.

Somehow I didn´t wanted Eoin to sleep at my place because I didn´t wanted to have any memories with him there. So I quickly gave in saying „Fine, I´ll stay. But I need paper and a pencil.“

He smiled and went to find what I asked for right away. I turned to Colin who looked like he had a thousand emotions inside of him. He stepped closer and my heartbeat quickend immediately. He bend down and kissed my cheek which made the butterflies in my stomach go wild again. Just as he pulled away Santiago came out of the living room saying „Found it!“ and held up his phone. He waved at me and left together with Colin. I still stood there and stared at the closed door trying to figure out how Colin could have such an effect on me.

Eoin hugged me from behind, startling me and gave me pencil and paper. I sat down at the kitchen table and began to draw. Really not one of my best designs but I was so confused about Eoin and Colin and what to do.

„You know, I felt a little jealous watching Santiago and Colin kiss you. I know I have no right for that feeling because you´re not my girlfriend but I just wanted to let you know that.“ Eoin said looking on the ground. I got up and hugged him. He pulled me close and burried his face in my neck.

„Let´s go to bed. I´m knackered.“ I said letting go of him and walked to the bedroom. He followed and got in bed next to me engulfing me into his body. As soon as I heard his breath even out I wiggled out of his embrace. I needed space to think. I couldn´t fall asleep for hours replaying the events of the evening in my head over and over again. Just when the birds started to sing I finally drifted to sleep.

Thanks for the comment 1DxandxMe :) this chapter is dedicated to you!

And thanks for over 150 reads. I love you all <3